47. Parents

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the Author's Note later at the end of this chapter. THANK YOU. ^_^

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Anne!!” you called out and quickly ran to your personal maid (who took care of you well when you were little). “I miss you so much!” you jumped to her arms and hug her tightly. Ms. Anne chuckled and hugs you back.

 

“You saw me last Spring.” She reminded you of her visit in your house. You pulled out and faced her. “I know, it’s already a year so I then miss you already.” You grinned. “You silly!” she pats your head.

 

 

“Hi, Mr. Walter. Hi, Mrs. Dawson. Hi, Mr.Smitt!  You greeted everyone you passed by as Ms .Anne leads you to your old room. “I leave everything at it is.”

 

You entered your room and sniggered. “Seriously Ms. Anne when you said that I thought you just didn’t change my furniture’s. I wasn’t expecting it to be like this!” (your book is still on your chair, your bed unmade, and everything is REALLY as it is when you left.)

 

    

You walked to your living room, your bathroom, your small kitchen, and went back to your bed side.

 

“Wow, it bring back the memories of being a small princess. Good thing I changed my bedroom before I left before.” You chuckled and turned to Ms. Anne. “I should have decorated it on my own back in the days. It’s so girly.” You faked a shiver that made her laugh at you.

 

 

 

A knock on the door cut your thoughts. Ms. Anne walks to the door immediately and opened it to entertain the one on the other side. “Master wants young lady in his office now.” Mr. Walter, the butler of your father said to Ms. Anne.

 

 

--------

 

It’s already 10 when you reached the mansion; it took fifteen hours by plane. You’re already tired but followed anyway. You’re cousins were sent to the southern part of the mansion far from your room, probably sleeping by now.

 

 

 

You arrived at your father’s office. Mr. Walter opened the tall and wide wooden door of the office for you. He lets you in and closes the door after. Silence embraces you that instant.

 

 

 

You look around and the interior somehow amazes you. It looked so fancy and elegant but still looking like the usual bori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter