43. Paired

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Nari-ah~, do you mind if I head down first?” Eunji called out from the other side of the bathroom’s door. “Sure! I’ll see you later.” You hollered back.

 

 

Your friend probably got bored since you’re taking long in changing. It’s about to join them so you prepared your swimsuit and started changing. It’s already the second day of the trip and Tao practically begged you during breakfast to play with him.

 

 

Since you’re not very confident on your body because you don’t have much to show anyway, you then packed a black and white two piece. The upper part covered your chest up to the middle of your tummy. You tied your hair on the side before heading down.

 

You’re wearing a loose white shirt and sunglasses when you walked out and started searching for Eunji.

 

 

 

 

“Noona!” someone tackle you from the behind. It was no other than Tao. You turned around and slap his arm. “Don’t attack me like that again!” you scolded and he nodded. “Let’s go, they’re in the water!” Tao pulled you like you’re being chased by a dog. “Wait, slow down!”

 

 

 

“Gege, hyung! Noona’s here!” Tao shouted when you reached the part of the beach where the others is currently playing around. “Let’s go? Our things are right over there” you followed Tao’s finger’s direction. “Leave your things there and quickly join us.” Tao flashed you an excited smile and dashed to the water.

 

 

You slide off your slipper and sunglasses and placed them down beside Eunji’s things, then you also took off your shirt, folding it neatly.

 

“Mango shake?” You look up and found him standing there, wiggling the cup of fruit shake in your face. “No thanks, I’m sure it’s already dirty.” You spat and turned your heels to join your friends but…

 

 

 

Your brows furrowed on the sudden thought. You turned back to him again to make sure that your eyes isn’t playing tricks on you.

 

“Yah! W-where did you bought that!” you suddenly screamed. Luhan watch you innocently. “Over there, near the restaurant.” He answered thinking you were asking about the fruit shake.

 

“No, not that…THAT!” you pointed at his swim short. “This? I don’t know, my Butler gave me thi—…Oh.” A smirk instantly crept up in his lips upon seeing what you were sporting.

 

You look at him with wide eyes. You bought your back in US, of all the swim wear available why that?!  Now, the two of you actually matched!

 

 

“Would you look at that….we look like a couple.” Luhan complimented but it’s more like an insult for you. You shut your eyes before grabbing your shirt. “I’m going to change!” you quickly said and about to leave but he caught your arm.

 

“Not so fast missy.” You turned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter