08. Curious Deer

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: When I start a chapter with a scene in the hallway or lunch after...It is a total different day and not a continuation of the previous one UNLESS I really cut a scene from the other. I just want to clear that out. :)

 

 

“Nari noona!” You turned around and saw Kai catching up. “Hey.” He stopped in front of you and pulled out something in his pocket.

“Here!” he handed you two bars of snickers. “What is this?” he shrugged. “I don’t know, Sehun just ordered me to give you that, that idiot.” You look at the chocolates in your hand and smiled.

 

“Where is he? I went to his house and auntie told me he went here early.”

Kai knows what’s happening with Sehun. He told him, since he’s his guy best friend, his bro, someone he could count on. “uh.. he’s busy organizing stuffs in our class, he’s the president after all.” He tried to cover up for his friend. “President? Sehun?”

 

Kai just grinned. “Yeah, you didn’t know?” ‘Aish, what a lame lie’ he thought. “No,” you simple answered. “er, now you know.. I gotta go!” he hurriedly said and ran to avoid you and your further questions.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

You went to your locker and found two bar of Hershey chocolates in it as well. You chuckled remembering your friends. “Aw..how sweet!” Eunji who appeared out of nowhere, squealed. “It’s not even that time of the year and yet, you’re receiving chocolates.. tch.”

 

“You’re just envious.” L.joe teased. L and L.joe showed up.

“Good morning Nari!” L greeted. “hey guys... thank you for this.” You held up the chocolate bars and flashed them your shy and grateful smile.

 

Every exam day, they never forget to give you chocolates. It started from the day they found it out from Sehun that you’re actually craving for sweets when you study and before you took the exams. Thinking that it helps you remember everything and kill the nervousness you felt.

 

Eunji slammed her locker. “Let’s go, Nari. We’re going to be late.” She loops her arm in yours and pulled you. L.joe went infront and blocked your path. “Here, I got you something too.” He wiggles Eunji’s favorite Starbucks frappe infront of her face. “What was that for?” she asked trying to hide her smile. “For you to drink, you dummy!” L.joe knocked her head. Eunji was speechless.

 

“Fine. If you don’t want to, I’ll just drink this~” he turned around and walk ahead. “Yah! Don’t get your germs on it!” Eunji marched to him and slap his back. She was about to snatch the drink but L.joe held it up and took a sip. “Too late!” He smirked and hand her the drink. “YAH!” ..and there’s the chase.

 

 

You and L stayed back and watch the scene. “You think it’s healthy?” you asked L.joe. “What?” he turned to you. “Their relationship, they bicker like...every second.” You frowned at him. “Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter