36. Nurse Han

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE ~!!! (go back one chapter ^^) I will also update the last part later tonight. ^^

I want to finish updating it till sunday.. so on monday when school starts, I'll start on Chapter 41. :)

 

 

 

 

Luhan didn't reappear again for a while so, you fell asleep again.

 

It was only when you felt a sudden warmness on my forehead that you stirred in your sleep. Luhan had replaced the cold towel with, obviously, a warm one. You noticed the digital clock beside you...it’s already 6PM.

 

 

 

"Why are you still here?" You whispered and shot him a look. Lu Han scoffed. "And you still have the guts to ask that question!? And may I just remind you, I’m the great Lu Han, I won’t comply with just someone’s word even if it’s you."  He sighed and backed away, shaking his head as if he’s disappointed. "What have you been doing, Nari? You should have taken better care of yourself! You’re making me worried.” He mumbled the last words.

You shut your eyes and replayed the last few seconds in your head. It wasn't possible. This creature before you was definitely not Lu Han. Definitely not him.

 


When you opened your eyes, he was gone. Lu Han left again without another word. You lay there, staring into space.
 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan came back holding a tray, carefully making his way to your bed.

 

“What’s that?” You asked in a weak whisper as he pulled your desk chair placing it beside you and settled down the tray on it. The scent of the newly cooked soup sent your tiny tummy into chaos. Apparently, my minions inside were very hungry. It’s dinner for pete’s sake! You haven’t eaten anything the whole day!

Luhan helped you to sit up. Then he settled himself beside you, the warm bowl of soup in his left hand, the right one holding the spoon. You eyed the soup he’s holding with distaste. Luhan saw you and rolled his eyes. “I didn’t put poison in it!” he said defensively, you look at him innocently with a raised brow.

You saw him pouting so you immediately felt guilty. “I wasn’t thinking about that....” you lied. Luhan ignored you and scoop the soup.

 

“I can eat on my own.” You mumbled. Your pride won’t let him feed you. “Oh yeah?” he taunted and pushed the bowl near to you. You tried to move your right hand but you can’t even feel it. It’s there, but it feels like it wasn’t part of your body that moment.


“See? Now, just stay still alright?” he told you and you just sighed in return, as much as you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter