38. Lie

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I love you guys!!!  that's all~~!! HAHA keep those comments coming.. i really really really love reading them so much! ^_^

 

 

 

“Are you serious about this? I mean, aaaah! I’m going on a vacation with the Prince's?!” Eunji started fanning herself rapidly with both hands.

Apparently she couldn’t keep calm from the moment you told her about the said vacation with EXO-M.

 

“Pinch me please!” she slapped your arm and held your right hand beside her cheek. “Eunji, stop exaggerating! You always see them everyday don’t you?, what’s the difference of going on a beach with them?”

 

 

“Who’s going on a beach?” L and L.joe made an appearance just in time. “uh,…EXO-M!, hehe” you awkwardly laughed. “Eunji’s a fan of them, right?” you gave Eunji a tight toothy smile. Good thing, you had told her that it’s a secret. It must keep from the boys, especially Sehun, he’ll kill you!

 

“Yeah, we just heard the news. We’re just talking about how they’ll look with beach outfit..and those godly bodies in summer heat~~ahhh~~” she slowly twirled around like she’s in heaven.

 

“Oh please, ours is definitely better than them.” L.joe said and strode his way inside the cafeteria. L followed and so as you. “Wait!” Eunji called out and ran to you three.

 

 

 

 

 

You didn’t want Sehun to know about it, so you decided to just tell him when you’re already in the airport. He couldn’t drag you back when you’re already there, right?

 

“I’ll just deal with him later when I get back.” You clutched your phone on your right hand while the other is busy locking your house before you drag your luggage with you to the gate.

 

 

When you came out, Lay’s car is already there. He saw you and helped you with your stuff. He even opened the door for you. What a gentleman. He also told you that everyone (including your friend Eunji) were already in the airport and that your flight is in less than thirty minutes. It’s scheduled at seven in the evening.

 

 

 

 

Just a few minutes, about ten, your phone in your hand, rang. You jump in surprise since the car is so quiet earlier. “Sehun..” you gasped when you saw the caller’s ID. ‘what to do?....’

 

“Aren’t you going to pick it up?” Lay on yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter