18. Touched

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Since 18 is my favourite number.. I decided to give Luhan a present. :D

 

 

You were in the entrance of the soccer field, hiding yourself and you were right, it was him. He stops for a while and that’s when you got a closer look. He was showering himself in sweats and panting really hard but he continued to run again.

 

 

You gave him one last worried glance before you went to your car. I should just go home.

 

 

 

“Look at our soccer captain.. he’s still practicing, it’s been five hours already.” The girl’s word lingered in your mind. “Aish why am I worrying about that jerk?” you whispered to yourself.

 

 

------------

 

 

You arrived in the soccer field again and were relieved to see Luhan's still there.

 

You took small cautious step to his direction but he was about to leave already. “Hey wait!” you called out and started jogging.

 

 

Luhan was surprised to hear your voice. He was so tired that he thought he was just hallucinating so he just smiled and continue walking away from you.

 

“YAH!” you yelled. Luhan blinked twice, not sure if he should believe that you’re really there. She’s probably sleeping in her room by now. It’s already eight in the evening. He shook his head, and continued walking.

 

You run in your fastest to reach him.

 

 

 

 

When you reached him, you smacked his back, hard. “Are you deaf?!” you shouted again and rest your palm in your knee to catch some air.

 

 

Luhan was wide-eyed, you were REALLY there. “W-what are you doing here?”

 

 

You remembered the library’s window that could show both of you in the field and since you hate attentions and much worst rumors, (like you haven’t heard one already bcos Luhan is always on your side..) you quickly drag him on the side beside the building’s wall.

 

 

Luhan was eyeing your grasp on his wrist. Actually, it was the first time that you really initiate any form of skinship on him that he ‘almost’ blush and gulp his saliva. He composed himself and decided to play it cool.

 

“Yah! Are you kidnapping me?” You h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter