25. Bubble Tea

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You closed your mouth and fixed yourself. “I bought your groceries.. “ you told him and stood up to show it to him. “I didn’t ask you for that.” He spat and sat down on the foot of his bed. You stopped in your tracks and turned to him. “I know my mistakes Hun.. I’m sorry. Can you please forgive me now? What do you want me to do to make it up to you?”

 

He looks up and search for your eyes. He held your gaze for a few seconds before he opened his mouth.

 

“Sleep with me.”

 

 

 

Silence. Dead silence.

 

 

It took about a whole one minute to process the words you just heard in your mind. You stared at him the whole time. Sehun was staring back too. You couldn’t find any hint of teasing in his eyes. He was serious.

 

“W-what did you just say?” you choked. Sehun tap his bed and jab his thumb on his back. “Sleep with me.” He repeated with his poker face. You paled and gulped.

Now that you think about it, it was only your second time in his room. The fact that it’s already late and you two were alone. You carelessly jump on his bed earlier. There wasn’t enough light in the room, he only has those two lamps opened in both sides of his bed.  And dude, he just showered!

 

“Se..hun… I..” you were breathing heavily and gasped when Sehun suddenly stood up and now walking on your direction. You were looking at him like you’re seeing a ghost infront of you. Not knowing what to do next you shut your eyes.

 

 

 

 

“Aw!” your hand flew to your forehead, rubbing the probably sore part. He just flicked it with his strong finger. You opened your eyes and found breathless Sehun in his bed hugging himself while laughing with no sound coming out.

 

You stupidly watched him probably going insane by now. After good five seconds he started bursting in laughter. You were just watching him before it totally drown on you. So, he was just making fun of you. Your eyes twitch in annoyance and your fists clenched while eyeing him.

 

Sehun stop laughing and sat up, wiping the tears on the corner of his eyes. “You really thought I was serious??” then he laughed again which made you angrier than ever.

 

“I’m going to kill you!!” You launched yourself to him and tackled him down on the bed. Eventhough Sehun is weakened by his laughter your strength is still no match on his. You were sitting on his stomach with your arms outstretch, aiming for his neck but he’s holding it mid-air not letting you have your way.

 

“Is that all you got?” he chuckled again. Suddenly your back hit the surface of the bed and Sehun held your hands on the side of your head. “Since you already believe it earlier… how about we do it for real?” Sehun huskily whispered on your right ear.  Since you can’t move your hands earlier you just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter