13. Plan

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn’t gave up after that morning encounter with Sehun.. He keeps waiting for you in the same parking lot, mentally taking note to watch out for your usual yellow maserati car.

 

Unlike that day that he bravely showed himself, this time he’s hiding inside his car, to avoid the sharp eyes of his fangirls as well.

 

 

His hope to get notice by his girl, apparently, always failed. He’d saw Sehun going out of the car first before you.

He couldn’t even go after you in the locker room since you’ll be with your school buddies which he doesn’t even heard about. If only you’re with just Eunji alone, then it’ll be easier.

 

 

 

Lunch became harder as well since the annoying protective Sehun will always be on your side. He’ll fetch you on your classroom and you to their cafeteria.

 

He doesn’t follow you or Sehun because he’ll become like a stalker by doing that, so he instructed some of your guy classmates to do that for him and report him everything after. He also has his soccer practice after every class so he doesn’t really have time for you which break his heart for some reason.

 

Lay would just offer them lunch in their lounge in return for the favour they’re doing for Luhan.

 

 

 

 

“How is it today?” Luhan asked as soon as your two classmates entered the lounge. “Just like the usual Luhan-ssi. Sehun is always waiting outside our classroom, no matter where our classes are held.”

 

“Ooh..it looks like we have a magician in our school. Interesting.” Xuimin said.

 

“You do have a tough competitor, Luhan.” Kris added.

 

“I guess, this girl is really different. She doesn’t even acknowledge us if we don’t approach her first, unlike other girls here...I mean, look! We already invited her here and talked to her, won’t she take that she’s not like other students from that moment?” Chen said like he’s in deep thought.

 

“That’s true, or Lu-ge just not her type to catch noona’s attention.” He snickered and quickly hides on Chen’s back since Luhan aimed to knock his head.

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter