22. Cheer?

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why are you blushing?” Lay commented as you reached the entrance where he’s waiting for you.

 “Ha? I-I’m n-not s-sunbae.” You stammered. Lay bend down on your height to see your face. “I guess something happened inside? “ he teased. “W-what are you talking a-about?..” you stuttered again.

He taps your head and stood up straight. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.” He stated. “No, sunbae, seriously!” you cried. Lay just laughed at your misery.

“I’m just joking around because you look cute when you blush.” He teased again. “I am not blushing!” you retorted. “Then what do you call that pink tint...in your cheeks?”

“Sunbae!” Lay chortled. “Fine fine, I’ll stop the teasing. Now, Let’s go, it’s starting. Hurry!”

Lay leads the way and you followed behind. “Aish stupid Luhan for causing this, I like Lay sunbae right? yeah, it's because of him not that deer!” you mumbled to yourself while slapping your cheeks in hope to hide the so-called-blush.

 

 

 ~~~~~~~~

 

“Noona, seat with me!” Tao called when you entered the place.

 You look around while walking and noticed that almost half of the school’s population is watching the game. The half of the seats was occupied by people cheering for your school’s team. They were all waving the yellow flag. While on the other side is the other school’s supporters.

“Cool.” It was the first time that you watched a live soccer game in your entire life. You only see them in television on in your own cinema rooms in the hotels that your parents owned.

“Noona, faster! It’s going to start!” You didn’t notice that you stopped walking so you hurriedly took the seat between Tao and Kris.

 

Constant cheering could be heard. EXO-M voices were too loud that you had to cover your eyes once in a while. You also saw Chunji there with your other classmates seating five rows away from you. He casually waved at you so you nod once in return.

 

----

“Aw! Hyung! They’re losing!” Chen declared. You turned to the score board and it showed you the numbers five and two, and it’s already the final round

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter