29. Results

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update for today cos I felt so happy after this Sehun's IG post hahaha

HunHan <3 + Tao ^^ (mind to follow me as well? >>> blueflower08 ^_^)

 

 

 

“Nari!!” You were in the locker room fixing your things when you heard Eunji called. You turned around and saw her running to you. She lunged and hugs you so tight.

 

When she pulled out she beamed at you brighter than the sun and said “Congrats!”. Eunji’s smile is somehow contagious so you smiled too as you asked her why.

 

“Girl, you made it again! I’m so proud of you!” she started jumping on her spot while holding your hands. “What are you talking about?” “Come on! See it yourself!” then she pulled you on the direction she came from, earlier. “You won’t believe what you’re going to see. You’ll be surprised!” she said that suddenly made you curious, what does Eunji meant by that?

 

 

You arrived at the bulletin board of the school. Oh yeah, second exam’s result. Last time, you made it to Top 10 of your batch. “Look!” Eunji pointed your batch’s list. Again, you’re in Top 10. Last time you’re in 8th spot, now you’re on 3rd. Such an achievement, huh?

 

 

“Congrats again girl, but look here..” She pulled you on the other side. Senior year list. “I didn’t know these before.” Eunji whispered on your side.

 

You look on the list she’s looking at and was surprised as well. On the list were Luhan’s name on Top spot, the very Top!  His senior friends names were all scattered in different spots inside the Top 10 as well. “They truly Princes.. they got the looks, the money and now this. Wow, just wow.” Eunji whispered again since there’s a lot of students crowding there.

 

 

 

Sudden squealing caught your and Eunji’s attention. Both of you followed the other girls gazes and found Kai and his friends, including Sehun coming.

“Chanyeol oppa!”

 “Aw, so handsome~”

“He’s so cute.”

“Kai oppa is so hot!”

“D.O oppa!”

“Suho oppa, goodmorning~”

“Sehun oppa is so cool! Aaah!”

 

 

You flinched at the last set of words you just heard. Sehun oppa? He’s not that old to be called oppa!  You suddenly got annoyed. “Sehun oppa, congratulations!” one said. Congrats? For what? Your eyes followed Sehun as he’s been pushed infront of the bulletin board.

“Wow Sehun OPPA, congrats!” Kai chimed as he slung his arm in Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter