02. Sweets

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I scan the kitchen table full of things and ingredients. There's a large box of flour, trays of eggs, butter, measuring cups, bowls and..plastics.

All of a sudden I felt warmth embracing me.. "You careless girl!" I heard a familiar hiss. I look down and saw Sehun's shirt on my upper part. Without being commanded, I slid my arms out on the sleeves. "How could you go out wearing that?! Let alone entering a house full of six guys with...raging hormones!" the last part was said in a hurry. The nerve of this guy.. yelling at me after he gets want he wanted?

"Well I didn't know you giant!, you didn't even tell me and just ordered me to bring you my stuffs! You know, thank that soon-to-be-made cake, if it wasn't for that i wouldn't be here!"

"You should have atleast check yourself, you're already nineteen years-old for pete sake!" just because you're younger you can talk about my age freely? My head started to boil. "May I remind you, Sehun-ssi? you're house is just twenty steps away? No, five!!" (it's actually more than twenty since she needs to pass her and Sehun's lawn and walk around the wall that's separating their houses)

"Nari, it's not even summer, you should have at least put on a jacket or something!" He slammed the box of flour on the table. "Do I really need to dress up just because I'm delivering you stuff that's not even yours?!" I threw the empty plastic tray of egg in his side, aiming for his face, but he caught it swiftly. Darn reflexes!

 

"uh..guys.. will you guys please stop shouting? I think you've already disturbed enough neighbors..plus, I'm afraid knives will flew later" someone awkwardly interrupted.

My face flushed in embarrassment before I threw Sehun one last glare. "I'm sorry for that..." I trailed of, "He's Kyungsoo." Sehun calmly answered. "Well then, Kyungsoo, I'm Nari, Sehun's bestfriend..unfortunately." I whispered the last word enough for Sehun to hear. I saw him giving me a look from my side and smirk in triumph. He shakes my hand and I immediately ask him if he needed help. I noticed that he's the only one doing all the work while the guys I saw before were just lazing around the living room.

 

~~~~

 

"What is the flavour of your cake by the way?" I ask the two while cleaning one part of the table.

"Do you think he'll like chocolate?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo. "I'm actually thinking of Strawberry."

"I like strawberry." I chiped. "Nana, no one is asking you." Sehun quickly replied to shut me up. I pouted and continue cleaning. "I'm talking to myself you know.." I mumbled.

"He eates a lot of Strawberry pudding...so I guess.." Kyungsoo said. "Then, he loves strawberry?" Sehun asked.

"Sehun, saying he loooves something is sooo gay." I blurted. That earned another glare. "We'll do chocolate. End of discussion." he pointedly said.

I cleared my throat, Sehun is definitely mad by now. "uh guys.. how about this....since you practically have five hands here, well if you'll include me, that makes six..how about we make three different cakes and just let him choose? What do you think?"

 

~~~~

A/N: you guys have seen the EXO 1st DVD right? let's copy the scene there but the pairing is different. Kyungsoo&Suho, Sehun&Nari. Chanyeol&Baekhyun. :)

"What's yours?" Sehun asks the other team. Baekhyun and Chanyeol. but no one even pay attention on him so Kyungsoo decided to answer him "They're making whip cream" "Ok." he nodded, "How about yours?" he asked kyungsoo again. "Strawberry." "Okay." A/N: I remember sehun's tone when he said 'okay' twice~ <3

 

"I'm just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter