12. Strange Behavior

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Young Master?” his butler came in his room only to find an empty bed and a strangely neat bed. Luhan never fix his bed.

 

“Young Master?” he called again, slowly walking around his room. “Young Master, where are you?”

 

“Oh!” Luhan held his breath. “You scared me Mr.Xi!” he said when he got out of his shower room wearing his thick white bathrobe. “I’m deeply sorry, Young master.” Mr.Xi bowed ninety-degrees.

 

Luhan smiled and went to his side, tapping his shoulder. “Mr.Xi you don’t need to do that. I’m just surprised.”  His butler was also surprised at his sudden strange behaviour. “Is breakfast ready? I’m coming down in a bit.” He said as he entered his wide walk-in closet.

 

Mr.Xi stayed in his spot as usual and answered. “Master and Madam Lu just woke up and about to have their breakfast on the second’s floor balcony. I’ll tell the maids and let them know that you’re going to join them.”

 

“Okay.” He simply replied.

 

Mr.Xi is already holding the knob of his door with his gloved hands about to head outside when Luhan called out. “Wait Mr.Xi! Can you help me here first?” he hollered and  Mr.Xi obliged.

He walk near the entrance of the closet, not daring to enter. “What can I do for you, Young master?”

 

Luhan look around and didn’t saw the owner of the voice. He sighed and called out again. “Mr.Xi come here, closer!” he hurried the adult. Mr.Xi is a elder in Lu's household, he's almost the same age as his grandfather, about only eight years younger and served his grandfather before Luhan's family.

He entered the closet area with his head hung low. Luhan chuckled.

 

“Mr.Xi..what are you doing? Look up, I’m not , if that’s what you’re worried about.” He chuckled again. Mr.Xi is now really confused on his young master. He never chuckled infront of him since they move in Korea. He can only watch him smile from afar when he’s hanging out with his friends.

 

Luhan faced his butler. “Help me choose here. Which one do you think should I wear?” Mr.Xi looks weirdly at the two neatly ironed uniforms he’s holding. “Uh, young master, they are both your uniform...” he softly said, afraid to offend his young master.

 

Luhan smiled. “I know, Mr.Xi.. just tell me which do you think is better.” Mr.Xi is lost, he doesn’t know how to answer him.

 

He carefully put his two clothes on the white flat sofa inside the closet and placed his hands in the sides of his waist. He’s poking the inside of his mouth while thinking. “I think the other one is a little crumpled, don’t you think so?” he looks back to Mr.Xi on his shoulder.

 

“Young master, I think either of them will look good on you, no matter what.” Luhan grinned at the answer. “Mr.Xi you really know the right words to say..”

 

“Okay, I’ll change now. Please tell Baba and Mama to wait for me.  Tell them, if they leave that table, I’ll kill them.” He grins again at his own warning. Mr.Xi chuckled again before he walks out, leaving the weird young master with a genuine smile.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

“Good Morning Ba!” He greeted and went to his mother’s side to peek her cheek. “Morning Ma!”

 

Luhan took his seat across his mother. “You look happy today, Hannie. Is there something you should tell me about?” his mother inquired while gracefully sipping her tea. He just grinned at her that made her mother raised a brow and look at his husband.

 

Mr. Lu put the the newspaper he’s reading and crossed his arms before he look at Luhan. He cleared his throat to catch Luhan’s attention. “I think we need an explanation, after you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter