05. The Lounge

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Starting from THIS CHAPTER, since YOU (readers) are the OC of the story, I’ll change the narration ‘SHE/HER’ to ‘YOU’,… so you could feel that you’re really in the situation of the girl..how does that sounds?  *winks* :))

Color: NARI's thoughts .... LUHAN's thoughts

 

 

 “Nari-ssi!” you expected to see L or L.joe but instead you saw a not-so-familiar face. He’s beaming at you and already offering his hand for a handshake. You just eyed it, since you don’t actually knew this guy, you probably just saw him passing by before.

He rubs the back of his neck and retrieves his hand back. “I’m sorry.” He cleared his throat. “I’m Kim Jongdae, but I prefer to be called just Chen, and I’ll be glad if you’ll call me that.”

“uh..yeah. so?” You wanted to get to the point, since it’s almost time for class. You glance at your wristwatch and it’s like yelling at you that there’s only five minutes left! Eunji said she’s already in class and will just wait for her there. “uhm..we’re Chemistry classmates if you’ve noticed. I just want to ask if we can walk together.” Chemistry is her first subject every Monday which L hate the most…including Eunji.

Being the usual kind girl, you nodded. Chen seems nice for you, especially when he’s beaming as bright as that. He looks safe so you accepted the offer. “I guess we better go by now, since the class is about to start.” you said. “Yeah, let’s go.” He nodded and walks with her.

You earned a few glances and soft murmurs as you entered the classroom with Chen by your side but you didn’t noticed it. You saw Eunji’s hand clutching the sides of her head and eyes locked on her desk, probably struggling with her homework and you’re worried about her, which took all your attention. 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Chen waited and approached you after class. You walked out with Eunji so he politely asked Eunji if he can borrow you during lunch (like you’re some kind of thing to borrow). Both of you were confused on what’s with him but let him have his way in the end.

 Chen talk to you non-stop and you tried your best to keep up as you walk in the hallway.

You suddenly stopped upon seeing the door with “EXO-M” written in a large gold plate and heard loud laughter from inside, then you realized where you are.

“You’re kidding me.” You whispered. It’s the famous lounge. Eunji once told you that there’s this famous ‘group’ and they have their owned ‘lounge’ in the school to avoid the ‘fangirls’ and have their peaceful life back. You somehow panicked and was about to go out when he pulled you back.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! You’re not going anywhere.” he said and opened the door. “How can you start eating without me?” he said aloud and EXO-M turned to face Chen’s direction.

“Jongdae, I think I should go.” You whispered and gripped his hand tighter that holding yours.

“Don’t worry too much” he giggled “I got you.” He assured. “And it’s Chen. You’re my friend, right from this moment.” You pressed your lips together to show a smile.

“Nari-ssi!” Tao squealed and left his seat. “What are you doing here?” he added. You actually don’t know the guy and he’s somewhat scary looking. “To eat of course!” Chen replied for you. “Eh? But I have my lunchbox..?”..and supposed to share it with my friends back in cafeteria.. you softly spoke to him.“Don’t worry we’ll eat that of course.”

Chen then faced the excited Tao. “Tao, stop the creepy look, you’re scaring our visitor.” “I am not!” he retorted and went back to his seat, stomping. I wonder how they knew my name, first this Chen and now him.

 

You’re eyes widen when Chen took two lunchboxes from your backpack like you’ve known him for years. Another thing that surprised you was when Xuimin swiftly snatch it away and sat on an empty table. His eyes twinkled after opening it and was about to drool. “Hyung, leave some for us. I’ll just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter