49. Act

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: a little long chap~~ :D

 

 

 

“Ready?” You look at Sehun nervously and nodded anyway. You and Sehun are now landing back in Korea.

 

“As much as I hate this idea, I don’t have any other choice either.” You hissed. Sehun scoff back. “Will you please stop acting like you’re the only one who doesn’t approve this? I’m also a victim here!” he reminded you while pouting. “Wow, after those times you attempted to sleep with me, now you hate the idea of dating me?” you rolled your eyes and walk ahead leaving him in his seat. “Hey, wait for me!”

 

 

 

“Sehun your hand is sweaty.” You complained since he's holding your hand as you two exited the plane. “I know, I feel like I’ll pee in my pants by now.” You chuckled before commenting. “That’s gross dude.” He glared back at you. “I’m serious Nana!” you snickered one last time before you motioned to zip your mouth.

 

 

 

As soon as the two of you step out of the airport’s gate, flashes from different direction started to blind your eye sights. It was like how it is to be in the middle of nowhere surrounded by lightning strikes.

 

Sehun is still holding your hand, literally dragging you out of that place. The space you had earlier started to narrow that you could barely walk. If it wasn’t because of your bodyguards, it’s definitely impossible to move.

 

Sehun couldn’t take it anymore; he pulled you in his side and surrounds his arm in your shoulder as he pushes you ahead.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

Just as the adults ordered, in the meantime, the two of you will be staying in one place in one of the condo buildings your family owned.

 

 

“This is actually nice, but I prefer my own house.” You slumped in the couch and face your phone after you two had a small tour around the house. Sehun pulled up your feet to give space from himself since the couch is small and let your legs rest in his lap (just look at the picture above. XD). “Me too, I prefer sleeping in my room with Miranda Kerr on my bed.” You let out a hearty chuckle when you remembered your late gift for him, the model’s life-sized pillow.

 

“Did you like it that much?” you asked anticipating for a positive respond while playing with your phone. “Ofcourse, it’s Miranda we’re talking about.” You averted your gaze from your phone to his face feigning a hurt expression. “and not because I’m the one who gave it to you?!” you asked in disbelief. “No.” He quickly replied without hesitation or second thought.

 

You quickly sat up straight and pushed him by the shoulder that made him landed on the other arm rest of the couch.  “I hate you!” You muttered. “I love you too Nana~” he smiled at you showing those smiling eyes. You were about to smile back but he added. “But, I love her more.” You quickly grab the couch pillow on your side and hit him with it continuously for more than ten times!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Nana~ you’re phone is ringing~!!” Sehun shouted from the other side of the bathroom’s door after knocking. “Who is it?” you shouted back since you're still talking your bath. There’s a short pause. “Eunji.” He replied. “Then, answer it!” you commanded. “Okay!” he hollered back.

 

 

 

“What did she say?” you asked Sehun when you walked out of the bathroom wearing your normal clothes and drying your hair. “She asked if it’s for real.” Sehun answered with eyes still locked in the screen and hands moving furiously. The kid is back in playing mode. “Real what?” you asked again. “About us, if we’re really living together now. I told her that you’ll just call her back when you’re done.” He glances at you for a mere second and continued playing.

 

 

 

You called Eunji and told her to keep her knowledge about it first and that you’ll just meet her to explain everything.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” He looked back at you with the same expression. “Your friend called me to meet her here...” he slowly explained while staring at you. “That’s what she told me too.....” you trailed off while thinking. “Aish, that girl.” You hissed.

 

 

Eunji keeps on pairing you with Luhan. It started when Lay and he joined you for lunch. Every morning she’ll go to the classroom all by herself to leave you alone, giving Luhan the opportunity to be with you. Every lunch, he’ll drag the boys with her so Luhan or any of the EXO-M boys could kidnap you. In short, the one you called your girl b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter