41. Long Night

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: since it’s titled 'long night'... this chapter may ended up long too!....or not...? haha

 

 

 

You were half-laying in one of the beds in your shared room with Eunji when the latter entered. She immediately jumped in your side and slap you bare leg hard enough to leave a perfect hand-sized red mark.  “Yah! How could you betray me!” she yelled.

 

“What are you doing talking about?” you murmured while changing the channels of the wide flat television infront of you and rubbing your leg to get rid of the pain. “Those princes nearly me! Not that I mind anyway...BUT still!” she complained.

 

“Eunji, stop exaggerating..”  Your friend smiled like she’s gone insane. “Actually, aaaahh!!” you covered your ear after her scream and praying that your eardrums were still fine. “Nari, thank you for this RARE opportunity!” she hugged you. She pushed your shoulder and faced you to her. “You should have seen their wet looks, oh my god! and those..those chocolate abs!...waaa~ I think I’m gonna die! Save me~~~” she dramatically fell on your lap.

 

 

“Eunji.. you’re wet, aigoo...my clothes, my bed!” you tried to pushed her but unlucky for you, although she’s as slim as you, her total weight is so much heavier than you are. She bounced on your bed leaving drench marks on it. “Eunji!”

 

 

“Girls, we’re going out for dinner, prepare yourselves.” Chen’s voiced coming from the door filled the room. “Okay!” you quickly answered back.

 

“Do you think they’ll pay for it?” Eunji wondered. You shrugged. “Nevermind, I’ll make them pay anyway.” Eunji said confidently before she disappeared in the bathroom to shower.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

You were sitting on the very back of the van the boys rented...with him. Yes, with Luhan. Eunji obviously abandoned you and place herself in front. Since Kris is the one who’s driving it.

 

You were a little surprised that she instantly become close with Kris but knowing how outgoing she is, you then swallowed the fact.

 

The seat next to them was taken by Chen and Xuimin having an endless conversation again. Next one is occupied by two sleeping people Tao and Lay leaving you with no other choice but to seat with him. Good thing he kept silent the whole ride in which you’re very thankful of.

 

 

 

Luhan offered to help you in getting out of the van but you pushed his hand away. His friends, as well as yours, already started walking ahead leaving the two of you behind.

 

“Why are you wearing small clothing?” you heard a voice next to you, asked. “Are you nuts? It’s summer, normal people will choose the same clothes like what I’m wearing besides we’re still on the sea-side.”

 

 Luhan inwardly sighed and took off his outer clothing. Without warning, he circled his arms around your slim wais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter