04. Lifeless

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE for today! ^_^

 

 

"Oh, fancy meeting you here." She quickly turned around. A little startled when she heard the sudden familiar voice.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. He spread his arms dramatically before meeting her quizzical eyes. "I owned this place, in case you don't know…my humble servant." he teased (since the last time they've met she called him 'master').

He watched her getting closer to him with an arrogant smirk plastered in his face. She waved her small hand infront of his eyes. “You doesn’t seem to have a problem with your eyes..”

He rolled his eyes and scoffed. “Of course. I have the best pair of eyes in this world, in case you’re not informed.”

“Oh.. I see. Then it must be on your brain huh?” she inquired. She noticed the confusion in his doe eyes so she continued. “Master, I think I should inform you before any of your workers notice, actually….” She trailed off.

“What?” he asked impatiently. “you must be really dumb huh?” she snickered. “Luhan-ssi, you’re inside a ‘ladies’ restroom.” She quoted and gave him a forced smile.

 

Luhan’s cheeks flushed but he quickly get rid of that and cleared his throat. (He didn’t notice that. He just casually entered when he saw her familiar figure entering a place. And as being the LUHAN, he doesn’t care even one bit). “I’m well aware of that. I can even enter a janitor’s closet, you know…but only..”

The kind of smirk that annoys Nari the most appeared on his face. “when I’m …with you.” He grinned.

On contrary, Nari didn’t find any amusement in that. She just muttered “ert” and about to leave him for the third time when Luhan grab her arm firmly.

“Where do you think you’re going.” He stated rather than questioned. She turned to him from the side. “Are you really that dumb? What else do you do inside cinema?”

He pulled her back in front of him quite rashly. She stumbled back, but since she took ballet classes before she regained her balance without effort.

 

There was a short pause. Luhan is looking down calming himself. Nari is just looking at back and fort in his face and his hand that still gripping her arm.

 

“Who is he?” he calmly asked, finally meeting her eyes. “Who?” she boredly asked back.

“Him.” Luhan remained calm, but Nari is slowly becoming irritated at the situation. She needs to go back inside, her GD is waiting for her and its surely starting by now. She can hear faint screams bouncing on the wall of the restroom. She panicked, no way she’s going to miss it!

“I don’t have time for this. I need to go.” She quickly pushed his hand away from her to escape but Luhan quickly grab her wrist to pull her back. He grabs both of her wrists and pinned her on the wall so that she wouldn’t be able to escape him once again.

“Not so fast missy. Answer my question first. Who.is.he?” he hissed and leaned closer that Nari had to turn her head in the side and close her eyes because of the close proximity between them.

Just in time. The door opened as well as her eyes. 

Luhan didn’t even bother to move thinking it’s just SOMEONE. But that someone, isn’t JUST someone.

“Sehun..” Nari whispered and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter