00. Introduction

[1] Be Mine (내꺼 하자)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

A/N: since this is just a transferred story.. i just edited a few details and ofcourse added some, so for those who have read 'The Unexpected' you can skip this part or re-read it to know the flow of this new story. :)

 

It’s been whole one year since I came here in Korea. This place is so nice that I stayed for another year which is the first, I never stayed in one country for more than a year! I have this passion and obsession for traveling and part of that traveling is staying a whole year in one place to experience the real life there and sometimes spend my summer vacations in other countries. I started this during my middle school years where I’ve been to England, Paris and California during school years while the breaks were spent in our humble mansion in New York. When I entered high school, I decided to stay in Asia where I think I really belong.

 

For my freshman year in high school, I choose to go to Beijing, China—my dad’s hometown. My last stop to spend junior and senior high is no other than Seoul, South Korea. I choose this because my mom insisted, so I give it a try. I haven’t mentioned yet that my mom is actually a pure Korean making me a half-Chinese and Half-Korean.. I guess I could blend in here especially my appearance that’s ninety-percent like my mother’s. My father is Chinese, but his business centered in New York City that’s why we moved there. After this last trip I’ll go back to US or Europe for my college course.

 

You might also be wondering how I can do all these… I don’t want to brag and sound boastful but my father owned some luxurious hotel that have branches on western countries I’ve mentioned earlier and several connections around North America. Yep, if you’re wondering, I stayed there during my stay in each country. My grandparents in my mother side also owned a few hotels and wide resorts in Asia, including Japan, Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia. I may have this very expensive obsession but apart from this, I’ve never been a brat. I don’t use my family’s name and money for unnecessary things.

 

I don’t wear expensive designer’s clothes in normal days even in school, and only during those prestigious events I’m forced to attend to because of family business.  I also didn’t use their names to enter Harvard or Yale, I only enrolled myself in middle school with worthy tuition fees and actually with their help, because of the language barrier. I can buy anything and do anything I want—being the only daughter, but that never crossed my mind, I’m already contented living like this, free and normal. Although I buy my things in some branded lines, I still make sure that its price and quality are fine and common. I don’t have a butler on my side because that’s plain creepy, and I really don’t like how people treat me differently, like those days when I’m grade school. He’s like telling the kids to not approach me and befriends with me because they’re not in my level like I’m some sort of a goddess. That’s why I graduated grade school without a single friend. A personal maid? Yes, I do have, she’s been treating me like her own child or maybe just a sister though she’s not that old and only a few years older than me. She’s also been with me since I opened my eyes in this world, she’s like my sister because mom treated her as her child too. She’s always at my side but I don’t want nanny to accompany me abroad and it’s really against her will to leave me alone during my first trip.

 

“Nanny, how many times do I have to tell you? I’ll be fine, I promised.” She’s insisting that she has to be with me. First I’m still can’t cook food that’s taste good only edible enough, second, I can’t wash my clothes without the machine and third, I can’t even sweep the floor properly. Well you can’t blame me, they never let me do chores I only help my nanny secretly and she’s very worried that we’ll get caught and she’ll get fired. “I’m just worried. You’re too young for this miss. England is too far from us—from America and no one will be around to guide you or help you here. Please let me stay. I beg you miss. I can’t let you be alone here.” Her eyes were pleading; she even kneeled infront of me which shocked me the most, so I instantly scooped her up. “Nanny, I’ll call you when something happened beside as you see this is a hotel, they’ll do my chores so stop overacting, okay? Also the owner of this is Dad’s friend and dad told me he already asked him to take care of me, I’ll be fine nanny, you don’t have to worry about this. Just call me once you miss me.” I winked at her playfully and she finally let out a giggle. After two hour confrontation and short crying moments, she finally went back to the car and they headed back to the private jet that send me here to take them home.

 

A/N: guys please do open the links in other tab and view them..I'm not putting them for nothing. :) It will help you in imagining the stuffs you're reading. kk

Different from my previous trips, I didn’t want to live in my grandparent’s resort and hotel because my school is in Seoul and their resort is a two-hour drive distance. I insisted on building a small house that is close to my school like a dorm, unfortunately, we can’t find a lot near it so it become a fifteen-minutes’ drive. I requested for a small house and I expected it to be as small as ‘just’ my room is US where there’s a queen-size bed, a small living room, a wide bathroom with Jacuzzi and a cute kitchen in case I suddenly craved for food and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter