Chapter 21: Been A While [June 25, 2015]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The girls were talking backstage of 'M! Countdown' after the rehearsal. 

Halo, "I was so nervous. This is my first stage in a while."

Kaylee patted Halo's shoulder, "Don't worry about it Halo. I mean did you hear the fans? They missed you, you know."

Bay nodded, "No doubt about it unnie. You haven't been on a music show stage since our debut." Halo agreed, "I know. The nervousness got the best of me because I know I missed some notes."

Alice handled her water, "Try and relax Halo. Don't stress to much about it. I know the fans will cheer since its been a while that we got together like this." Aero agreed with Alice, "We waited till you could return. Plus our album reached to the top 20. Its a big goal accomplished."

Halo just nodded and sighed. 

A few hours later the girls were called on standby.

As the girls were putting on their ear pieces and microphone packs they heard fans cheering for them. Halo being shy with strangers bowed and blushed a little, since its been a while since she has seen the fans. But they performed all they got after being gone for 11 months and they loved how their fans cheered for them during the performance.