Chapter 19: Finally As One

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The group was excited today, as today was the day Halo came back from Hawaii. The girls were waiting at Jellyfish Entertainment while their Manager went to pick up Halo from the airport. They all got antsy till the door opened and Halo came in the door.

Bori was the first to get up and hug Halo, the others soon followed in a big group hug. Kaylee, "Welcome back temporally." Halo gently smiled, "Thanks unnie." 

Bay was on the verge of tears. Halo smiled and hugged Bay just by herself and asked, "What's wrong Bay?" Bay shook her head, "I'm just happy that we get to see you Halo unnie. We haven't seen you since July, it felt lonely." 

Alice put a hand on Bay's shoulder, "Bay did miss you though Halo. And it was actually quieter than usual. Weird huh?" Halo shrugged, "I saw the subunit CGG. Daebak song by the way. The people I met at the University Of Hawaii liked it, even the non-kpop people." Aero clapped, "What did they say?"

Halo, "They liked the beat of it and supported you girls during your promotions. They hope to see CGG promote again soon." Kaylee shrugged, "They might considering we might not have a group comeback till much later." Halo only nodded. Bay let go of Halo, "Unnie doesn't promotions for you and Leo oppa's debut as Karma start tomorrow?" Halo nodded as she yawned. Alice looked concerned, "How long was your flight?" Halo responded, "Over 10 hours. I mean it wasn't to bad but I feel like it was longer. But there is no time, got to practice with Leo oppa tonight before promotions tomorrow." 

Kaylee put her hand up, "No Halo. I called VIXX oppas and told them you need to eat first, rest a few hours, then you can practice. They understand since you just landed." Halo was going to argued but sighed and nodded.

****

The girls ordered jajangmyeon and ate it in the practice room. They started to converse about what most girls gossip about, boys.

Halo asked Bay, "So did the press take you and Mark dating?" a controversial went out about Mark and Bay's relationship a little after Halo left and Halo worried about her dongsaeng. Bay put her thumb up, "It took some time but the press left us alone after a while. I mean there are still antis of course but I'm thinking positive." she smiled. Halo smiled, "That's good. I'm glad the press left you alone now." 

It was awarded silence after that as everyone looked at each other, than at Halo who ate her jajangmyeon silently. None dare to ask about her and Leo, but someone had to as it was killing all of them. Alice took the brave step, "Umm Halo?" Halo looked up and waited for the question.

Alice took a breath in, "What's going on between you and Leo oppa?" they waited for Halo's yelling and braced for it. But instead Halo sighed and put her jajangmyeon down. They all looked at Halo as Halo looked at them, "Nothing." that was all. Kaylee came over, "We know some things wrong. You can tell us girls." 

Halo sighed but gave in, "We did talk about it. A relationship and all but we decided to wait at least for MixxE Girls' to make at least one and a half years of debut before we even give it a try. And to be honest its somewhat good we are a subunit together."

Aero looked sad, "Halo..." Halo shook her head, "I'm not sad I promise. We both said this to each other and we both agreed." Bori pouted, "Halo unnie..." Halo smiled, "We have Karma as a excuse." the girls giggled and continued to talk.