allkpop~[BREAKING] Confirmed Dating

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

HLUUcov.png

NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] Halo and Hyesung confirmed to be dating
December 9, 2017 @ 10:34 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by TakenGirl
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6632
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

After mutiple news reports and pictures of the two hanging out together were released, it was confirmed that Halo and Hyesung are dating!

SEE ALSO: VIVA release two versions of 'Dear Santa'

It was only a few hours after MixxE Girls' subunit VIVA ended their promotions for 'Dear Santa' did pictures get out that MixxE Girls' and VIVA member Halo (23) and first generation idol Hyesung (38) from Shinhwa were hanging out and suspected of dating. And both sides confirmed this, with Jellyfish Entertainment saying this statement, "Yes it is true that Halo is dating Hyesung. The both of them were just had a sunbae-hoobae relationship and weren't close. But they became close later on and according to Halo beginning to date in late August shortly after recording for their song 'Narcissus'. They currently have a good relationship despite the previous distance. Please contuine to support their relationship."

Fans of both groups actually suspected this eariler but there was never big outbrusts about it. Halo posted a picture of both of them in 2015 when they just had a sunbae-hoobae relationship after they met for the end of year awards. But fans thought nothing of it and saw it as a just "that" relationship. But then when Halo had her solo concert this past August-September, "Being Myself", Hyesung along with two other Shinhwa  members (Minwoo and Dongwan) were seen at the concert and at this point were already dating.

The two idols are 15 years apart, but despite the it doesn't seem to make a difference for the two. And for Shinhwa fans, they are actually excited because Hyesung could be the second Shinhwa member to get married after leader Eric who married back in July. But many don't want to get their hopes up as the two have been only dating for 6 months. So we will have to wait and see how their relationship progresses.

Congrats to Halo and Hyesung!

 

 

TAGS

Halo
MixxE Girls'
Hyesung