Chapter 26: Finally!! [July 17, 2015]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

MixxE Girls' had a chance to win number one this week's 'Music Bank'. So to thank their fans they would also perform 'Airplane' as a special stage. That wasn't all as Halo performed 'Don't Look At Me Like That', a little part of the song. VIXX were also there to hopefully celebrate a good and precious moment.

'Up & Down'

'Airplane'

'Don't Look At Me Like That'

The girls were nervous as they waited for the results.

 

And the results were with MixxE Girls' winning number one with 'Up & Down'!!! And Halo's rare laughs come onstage as the girls hugged later.

After the camera was turned off the girls went to hug Halo, who was crying and getting emotional. 

Kaylee was trying to control her tears, "Yah! Halo stop." she tried to wipe Halo's tears with tissues. But she kept crying as she was trying to talk, "I-I never thought my music could be number one." her voice shuttered. Aero and Alice hugged Halo. Alice smiled, "Of course it would turn out to be Halo-ah!"

Aero sniffed, "Don't think your music wouldn't be number one! Your crazy if you didn't think so!" Halo tried to wipe her tears but more kept coming out. Bay on the other hand finished controlling hers and hugged Halo as well, "Thank you unnie."

And just then VIXX came in with big smiles and they all clapped for the girls. N, "Congratulations girls! You did it." 

Kaylee was still hugging the crying Halo. Aero, "Thank you oppas. Its all thanks to Halo." 

Ravi and Hongbin went to rub Halo's back. Ken hugged Bay after she bowed to him. Hyuk, "Noona next time we'll bring flowers." talking to Kaylee, who finally let go of Halo after she calmed her crying storm. Kaylee smiled gently, "Thank you Hyuk." Leo stood quiet by N but finally said, "Congrats MixxE Girls'. You girls deserved it."

Kaylee bowed slightly, "Thank you Leo oppa." 

Leo and Halo made eye contact, but looked after a second. N grinned, "How about we treat you to BBQ tonight?" MixxE Girls' cheered as they all agreed.