allkpop~Drama

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

HLUUcov.png

NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] Alice of MixxE Girls' calls out members and company?
June 25, 2018 @ 10:34 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by TakenGirl
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6632
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

There is drama with MixxE Girls' as Alice calls out her members and company.

SEE ALSO: Bay of MixxE Girls' to debut as a soloist + pre-release of track 'Shut Up & Groove' featuring Dean

Alice took to social media to lt out her frustration by saying, "I believe we trust people because we want to but it seems that trust is gone and I don't know who to go to anymore because of the trust around the people has gone. Now I question what and who to believe in. The closet people went behind my back and now what do I live for?"

There has been no statements by Jellyfish Entertainment. Though fans think it has to do with the rumors surrounding Aero landing her first drama role, a lead role which Alice had but let go by the director.

[UPDATE] Jellyfish Entertainment has posted a statement, "This is Jellyfish Entertainment and to release this statement about what Alice posted and wanted to clairfy the situation. Alice's outlash on social media was very uncalled for. We gathered to talk about the situation before it went out of hand to difuse the situation, but Alice refused to sit and have a talk to begin with. We understand Alice was hurt about the situation the drama director did, but it's not something we can control and he thought Aero was best fit for the role. We supported both Alice and Aero and tried to come to an understanding but Alice has since then not be able to contact.
So we contacted her parents and they have told us important information and some we can reveal. Alice does have a mental illness that has been there for a while but never revealed itself as it has till recently. As of right now we are not sure if Alice will be capable to contuine being apart of MixxE Girls'. For now we are not certain and are awaiting more news. Thank you for understanding."

 

TAGS

Alice
MixxE Girls'
Breaking