Chapter 16: First Comeback

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

MixxE Girls' were now waiting backstage for their names to be called for them to perform. But first 'Show! Music Core' wanted a little interview with MixxE Girls', so that went underway. 

Q. Your back after 5 months. How is 'Number Nine' different from 'LaChaTa'?

Kaylee, "Number Nine showed our y side, while LaChaTa shows our sassy side. We hope to show our audience different sides of ourselves as a group in many ways." she nodded after answering.

Q. Can the new members introduce themselves.

Aero went first and bowed to the camera, "Hello my name is Aero. I'm the new lead rapper and vocalist. And I'm also Korean-German." she bowed again.

Alice went second and bowed to, "Hello my name is Alice and I'm the new lead dancer and vocalist. And I'm Korean-French. Nice to meet you." she bowed.

Then Bori went last, "Hello my name is Bori and I am the new lead vocalist and dancer. And I am Korean-Mexican." she bowed after her introduction. 

Q. What do you wish for in 2014?

Bay raised her hand as Alice handed her the microphone, "I hope either MixxE Girls' can have a fan meeting, solo concert, or a a family concert with all our sunbaes in Jellyfish Entertainment" she grinned. The other members look at Bay in happiness. Kaylee clapped her hands once, "That would be a daebak idea."

Alice nodded, "We should do that when Halo comes back. So we can be together as six." Aero clapped her hands, "Doing it together would be more fun no?" the girls kept talking about plans they could do this year or next year if anything. But before they knew it, they were called onstage.