Chapter 50: Seoul Concert [August 30, 2016]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was the first day of 'The Mingle Way Global Showcase' tour and the girls were totally excited but nervous and this was their first concert. But they felt reassured since all the seats in Olympic Gymnastics Stadium did get filled (over 14,000+ seats), so they knew many fans will be coming tonight for their Seoul concert. 

They were getting ready to perform in half and hour when VIXX came to visit the girls and to wish them good luck.

N came and saw the girls in their 'Number 9' outfits and said, "When's the last time you girls performed 'Number 9'?" Kaylee thought about it, "Maybe since our debut?" Aero looked at N, "Its the first time for me, Alice, and Bori; N oppa." Bay smiled, "I think you girls practiced this song well." 

Aero hugged Bay, "Thanks Bay-ah." Ravi asked, "I heard you girls are going back to your birthtowns and hometowns?"

Alice nodded as she turned in her makeup chair, "That's right oppa! Thank goodness PD-nim agreed for us to go back to our hometowns. We haven't been back since we left to become trainees."

Halo was doing her makeup still but said, "Well I guess you don't count me since I've been doing college in Hawaii. And I was mostly raised in South Korea.." Bori looked at Halo in her chair, "Well unnie you still have friends and family in Oahu so still miss them right? Halo nodded, "Of course Bori-ah."

Ken then asked as he sat down with the other VIXX and MixxE Girls' members, "Wasn't your global showcase sold out?" Kaylee nodded, "All our shows sold out in less than 5 minutes!" Hongbin had wide eyes with the other VIXX members, "Whoa girls, I see your hometowns missed you girls for sure."

Hyuk nodded, "Sold out concert and its your first, but noonas I think you deserved it." Alice smiled, "Thanks Hyuk-ah."

Leo also whispered, "Congrats." and then it was starting as the staff told MixxE Girls' members to be on standby and VIXX wished MixxE Girls' good luck!

'Number 9'

Aero takes Lottie's parts
Alice takes Jeanne's part
Bori takes Nova's parts

HERE

'LaChaTa'

Halo takes Bori's first verses

HERE

'Airplane'

'Like A Cat'

Intermission Video

'Be Natural'

'All Of Me' + 'S&M' [Kaylee Solo Stage]

'Don't Shoot' [Bay Solo Stage]

'I Will Always Love You' [Halo Solo Stage]

'Problem' [Bori Solo Stage]

'Dirty' [Alice Solo Stage]

'X' [Aero Solo Stage]

Intermission Video

'Whatcha Doin' Today?' (Remix)

'Up & Down'

Bori takes Alice's second verses

'Pandora'

Bori takes Alice's second verses

'First Love'

Intermission Video

'Lady Marmalade' [Alice & Bori Stage]

Alice→Taeyeon
Bori→Tiffany

'Ma Boy' [Kaylee & Aero]

Kaylee→Hyorin
Aero→Bora

'Tick Tock' [Halo & Bay Stage]

Halo→Jessica
Bay→Krystal

Intermission Video

'Remember'

'Girls'

(Can't find a live version D:)

After performing 'Girls', MixxE Girls' themselves were getting a little emotional as they stood in a line together onstage, fans cheering for them loudly. Kaylee was trying to talk in the microphone but couldn't get any words out as just tears was coming out. The fans were cheering and saying things like, "Don't cry!", "MixxE Girls' fighting!", and so many words of support.

Kaylee then spoke after controlling her tears, with Aero comforting her, "We want to thank you guys, our Varieties for coming to our first concert in Seoul and filling in all the seats. This step of accomplishment is something we've been dreaming of since our debut and to final do it is something that is still unbelievable."

Halo took her turn, "Throughout my time here as a MixxE Girls' member I've written and composed many songs. I hope that every song I've put in a MixxE Girls' album was something that you Varieties enjoyed and-" she stopped talking as tears fell randomly, Alice hugged Halo and the fans tried to comfort Halo with their words. Halo wiped her tears and said, "Thank you Varieties for supporting MixxE Girls' and please support us for many years!" the fans agreed.

Bay went next as one of the three original members, at first she couldn't get words out as she was nervous, "Omo, this is more nerve wrecking then performing onstage at a music show." the fans giggled as Bay continued, "As Halo unnie and Kaylee unnie said, you Varieties have supported so much these past 2 and half years. We wouldn't able to hold this concert here with your guys support and we hope we can get your continues love." she then made a heart with her arms.

Aero then decided to go after Bay, "I think this concert was more nervous then my debut. I think at first when we joined MixxE Girls', I know me, Alice, and Bori were nervous since MixxE Girls' was already popular so just getting support when we joined was very special for us. So this unconditionally love and support is very important for us." then she exploded into tears after getting her feelings out.

Alice was actually still hugging Halo, not only for Halo but herself who was starting to cry after the others speeches and it was her turn already. She put the microphone to while half hugging Halo and said, "I don't know what to say, Kaylee unnie and the others already said what I wanted to say but Aero is right; when we first joined we were worried even though we were in the same reality show to be part of MixxE Girls'. But Varieties support has been nothing but good and I think that is so special for you guys to keep supporting us. Thank you, and I love you." the fans cheered and then it was Bori who was last.

Bori was getting comfort from Kaylee and then said, "The unnies said everything I wanted to. This milestone is something we hoped in the past one day we would cross and now its like a dream come true with this concert. We will continue to do our best to give our music and performance side every single time we do a comeback. And after we finish our showcases concerts we'll return better than ever!" the fans cheered even louder.

Then Kaylee ended it, "Mix it up, this has been-" then everyone shouted, "MixxE Girls'! Thank you!" they held hands and bowed, fans getting up and waving their light sticks.

****

After getting offstage the girls wiped their tears and just took a few moments holding hands, thankful for this concert tour and the many more to come. Then it was time to change, rest, and then board the plane to Shanghai to officially start their global showcase tour!