Chapter 12: Lottie's Birthday

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Of course the members couldn't surprise their smart leader, as Lottie figured out the members that they were planning a surprise party. Even with VIXX's help the plan didn't work as Lottie found out. 

Nova waved her hands after everyone was eating cake in a big circle in a practice room in the company, "Lottie unnie how come you had to find out?! I mean Bay didn't find out. We all wanted to see your reaction." she continued to whine. Lottie shook her head, "You guys have to work on your acting. Especially since Bay's birthday was only a few days ago."

N grinned from his spot next to Kaylee, "Well we tried Lottie. Almost worked if Ravi didn't run out the practice door." Kaylee hit N on the shoulder, "You can't blame Ravi oppa, N oppa. I mean we did tell him to be our look out." Ravi nodded, "That's right hyung. Like Kaylee sad, don't blame me." Hyuk took a slice of cake from Nova, "Well I would blame both you and N hyung." he told Ravi. Ravi was about to get up from his spot but Jeanne stopped him, "Okay guys lets stop as this is Lottie unnies birthday." Ravi sat back down.

Ken huffed, "Being controlled by a girl, please." he looked away from them. Hongbin looked at Ken right next to him, "Shh hyung!" he whispered to Ken. Halo got up as she threw her plate away in the trash bag, "At least they listen oppa." before she sat back down next to Leo a little away. Ken took a gulp and looked at Hongbin before breathing a sigh of relief. Bay sent a little smile to Halo and Halo sent a rare one back to her. 

When it was getting late Manager S came in. MixxE Girls' and VIXX bowed to her and Manager S said hello. Manager S looked at the MixxE Girls' members, "Lets go home girls. Halo has a photoshoot tomorrow morning and Bay has filming to do as well." 

MixxE Girls', after a while got up and said goodbye to the VIXX members before heading back to the dorm. Though not surprising Lottie, the members still had a good time spending time with each other. And Lottie still loved it with candies and things from both VIXX and MixxE Girls'.