Chapter 14: New Members

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The remaining MixxE Girls' members all sat in a practice room after three of other members decided to drop out of the group.The CEO also announced of adding three new members to the group since the girls are just rookies, and appointing Kaylee as the new leader of MixxE Girls'. Though the new members wouldn't be strangers, since they were constants on 'MixDOL', it wouldn't be compete strangers, but it still bothered Kaylee, Halo, and Bay that three new members will automatically be added to the group.

Halo was comforting Bay, who was showing her true feelings after Lottie, Jeanne, and Nova left. She was crying on Halo's shoulder, Halo doing her best to comfort her and not to shed tears herself. Kaylee wasn't trying to show her tears either as she had to keep strong for Halo and Bay. Bay wiped her tears after a few minutes, "Unnies I'm sorry." she put her head down. Kaylee rubbed Bay's back, "Why are you sorry dongsaeng?"

Bay looked at Kaylee, "I don't know. I just something in my heart telling me I could have done something you know." she sniffed. Halo spoke to Bay, "Well we couldn't persuade them together. Its not just your fault Bay." Halo gently smiled to convince Bay it wasn't just her fault, Bay nodded. 

Then the unexpected VIXX came into the room with sad expressions. Kaylee got up and greeted VIXX with a bow. Halo and Bay did the same, though Bay did look away afterwards. N hugged Kaylee, "I'm sorry Kaylee." Kaylee shook her head, "Its okay. We just have to move on is all." she looked at Halo and Bay who approach VIXX as well. Kaylee wiped upcoming tears, "Congrats on your guys win." she tried to lighten the mood. Halo nodded as well to acknowledge their win. N nodded, as well as the other VIXX members.

After a brief moment of silence Manager S came in, "Girls the CEO wants to talk with you now." the girls nodded and said goodbye to VIXX before exiting their practice room and to the CEO's office. The girls walked into the CEO's office and bowed, than sat down. The CEO sighed and got straight to the point, "You girls know adding three new members is essential for your future as a group." all three nodded. Kaylee spoke for the others, "We know CEO-nim and we accept that." 

The CEO nodded, "Plus you girls will know the new members well enough since they were constants. It won't be a problem getting along with them." Kaylee shook her head, "No sir. When do we get to meet our new members?" the CEO got up, "Right now." he walked to the door and opened the door and three girls bowed. 

Kim Minhyo or Aero (Korean-German) 

Raffin Alice or Alice (Korean-French)    

Yoon Bo Ri or Bori (Korean-Mexican)  

Alice was the first to speak, "Hello girls. Nice to see you again." she sounded nervous. Aero bowed next, "Hello Kaylee unnie, Halo, Bay." Bori was next and bowed to the three, "Hello unnies..again." 

The CEO looked at all six, "They will move in with you right away and you'll start preparing for your comeback in August. Except Halo, who will prepare for a solo single and then going to school in Hawaii. So that's mean MixxE Girls' will making a comeback as five. So prepare hard, understand?" all six girls nodded as they headed home together for the first time.