Chapter 81: 'MixxE Girls': Mix In Asia Tour' [February 5-20, 2018]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

First Day Of The Tour...

It was the first day of their tour and just like for their comeback, they were nervous, even more nervous than ever before.

Bori was doing vocal warm ups when Aero came up to her, "Hey Bori-ah you okay?" Bori nodded as she turned around to face Aero. Bori shook her body to try and get the nerves out, "I'm okay unnie, just shaking out the jitters you know?" Aero gently smiled and nodded, "I get it. Let's shake them." she grabbed Bori's hands and they both started to to shake their jump in place, and they started to laugh after a bit. 

Halo turned around on the chair she was sitting in right next to Bay and asked Bori and Aero, "What are you two doing?" this made Bay and Alice, who was sitting on the couch turn towards the other two as well. Aero smiled and said, "Shaking out the jitters Hyemin-ah (Halo's birth name). What does it look like?"

Bay giggled, "It looks like you didn't get enough sleep, which is true for all of us." Bori nodded her head, "That to Belle-ah (Bay's birth name)." Alice got up and said, "Well it's time to go girls." the five of them gathered and put their hands in with all their staff and backup dancers and shouted a big, "Fighting!" before getting ready to go onstage.

LYRIC CHANGES

VCR

'Number Nine'

'Red Light'

'Whatcha Doin' Today?'

'All Night'

'LaChaTa'

VCR

'Mystery' (Aero Solo Stage)

'Sway' (Bay Solo Stage)

'Holler' (VIVA)

'Up & Down'

'Petal'

(Japan Tour Only, replaces 'Petal') 'NoNoNo'

'Airplane'

VCR

'If' (Alice Solo Stage)

'U R' (Halo Solo Stage)

'Love The Way You Lie' (Bori Solo Stage)

'A Wonder Love'

'Milk'

'Crystal'

'Rainbow'

'Remember'

'My First Love'

VCR

'Like A Cat'

'Pretty Pretty'

'Pandora'

'Dracula'

'The Wave'

Still on first day of the tour...

After 'The Wave' was done, the girls gathered in front of the stage while their fans cheered for them. Now it was time to say goodbye's. Alice was the one that was quieting the crowd, "Uhh our Varieties, we want to thank all of you for coming to our concert today. It really means a lot to us." the fans of course cheered many things of support. Alice started to cry so Bori and Alice tried to calm her down by hugging her. Bay was close on tears to and couldn't get any words out. So seeing how the others couldn't, Halo tried to take over, "Varieties, this new start in the new year was something all of us were scared of going through because of past events that happened. And were very sorry to worry all of you." she tried to go on but couldn't, and by this time composed herself. Bay wrapped Halo in a hug after Halo was wiping tears away. The fans were encouraging and shouted cheers of, "Fighting!" and "Don't cry!"

Just as the girls got themselves together, a voice not on stage, but one that was familiar appeared on the screen behind them and even the fans screamed in support. On the screen was former member and leader Kaylee, as she waved on the screen. The other five girls were not expecting Kaylee to come onscreen so they were just as shocked as their fans. Kaylee's recording started as she bowed, "Hello my MixxE Girls' members and Varieties. I know I probably caused a lot pain when I left and I am terribly sorry for that." she bowed again. She then started again, "But I wanted to congratulate my former members on reaching their 4th anniversary in a couple of days and on this tour. I'm sorry I couldn't be there in person to congratulate you girls, but I know you girls will do your best and be on the top this year. 2018 will be a good year and it already has with the daebak of an album that was released." she then pulled out the 'Red Light' album, which caused fans to go crazy, "And to the Varieties you have to keep supporting my dongsaengs because I know they'll do wonders. Goodbye and thank you." she bowed one last time before the video ended. 

The fans went nuts after Kaylee's video message ended, while the five girls onstage couldn't control their tears because the unexpected video. It took a while before the girls stopped crying waterfalls. Aero spoke first after all that, "We were not expecting to get a video from Kaylee unnie so we are just surprised as everyone here today, but those words mean a lot to us and we hope it does to you all." the fans said, "Yes!"

Bay spoke next, "Our Kaylee unnie left the group for reasons she couldn't control, so it was brave of her to send that video message and it was very supportive." Bori, "We all miss unnie, but we know she's still with us so please give support to Kaylee unnie from time to time, okay everyone?" the fans shouted another big, "Yes!"

Halo then was going to end the concert as she finishing wiping her tears, "Thank you Varieties for today and we hope you keep supporting us throughout our time together." then all the girls held hands and bowed, the fans cheering.

After getting offstage, their staff cheered for them, the girls trying not to cry anymore then they did. As they walked into the waiting room to get out of their stage outfits, what they weren't expected was Kaylee herself sitting on the couch!! 

That's when the girls freaked out and went to hug Kaylee, but carefully (because of her condition). Bay was the first to speak, "Unnie, the video, you here.." she couldn't even get a complete sentence out. Kaylee hugged the girls one by, starting with Bay and said, "I wanted to congratulate you girls in person, the video was for the fans." when they think they couldn't cry anymore, they did anyway. Kaylee smiled, but also in tears, "Apparently I wasn't the only star, former or not to support you girls."

They all looked at Kaylee, with Aero asking, "What do you mean unnie?" the staff opened the door to let in BTS, GOT7, English speaking idols like Eric Nam, Amber from f(x), Somi, Kevin (former U-Kiss), and Jae from DAY6 to name a few, close friends to all the girls. Mark and Bay seemed close again, though no one questioned it. But they chatted all together and took pictures until Kaylee was left with them, they of course took a picture to remember this day. Not to long after the picture the door opened again and Shinhwa entered. They congratulated the girls, with of course Halo and Hyesung hugging and holding hands. And being Shinhwa, they teased Hyesung endlessly. It was a great way to end the night.

(Left to right: Aero, Alice, Bori, Kaylee, Halo, Bay)