Chapter 60: 'Holler' Showcase [VIVA] [January 4, 2017]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

It was the showcase for VIVA today and the other half of the MixxE Girls' (Kaylee, Aero, and Bay) decided to visit their members at their showcase, even some of the VIXX members (N, Leo, and Ravi) came to give support.

Alice, Halo, and Bori were all getting dressed for their showcase, nervous as this was their first time being separated from their members in this amount (besides Halo who promoted solo and had promotions in 2014). And after getting recognition from the 'Billboard' charts about being great vocals it put on more stress.

Bori was pacing around after getting her makeup and hair down; Halo who was also done and sitting on the couch noticed Bori and decided to call her over and sit with her. Halo looked at Bori as she patted Bori's hands and asked, "What's the matter Bori?" Bori looked at Halo and said, "Nervous unnie. I mean being separated like this divides the responsibilities more and its nerve wrecking."

Alice who just finished came over to them and agreed, "I agree with Bori here. I mean Halo you were separated as you promoted solo. How did that feel?"

Halo looked at them, "Well of course I was nervous since it was my first time alone and MixxE Girls' just debuted. But PD-nim trusted me with a solo so soon in my career. Plus I guess he wanted me to talk more by promoting by myself." she smiled thinking about that time. Alice giggled and said, "Then maybe PD-nim should promote Leo sunbae? I mean he is a good vocalist, along with he is quiet so maybe that would work?"

Halo shrugged, "Leo oppa did well when promoting with Ravi oppa as VIXX LR. So who knows." 

Bori looked at Halo and said, "Unnie is your relationship with Leo sunbae okay?" Halo nodded and smiled as she gently rubbed Bori's head and said, "Yes it is Bori. Me and Leo oppa are okay."

Both Bori and Alice wanted to ask about Halo's relationship with Yesung since they last heard that it was falling apart due to their hectic schedules, but both looked at each other and knew that this wasn't the time to bring that up.

But just then the door opened to reveal the other three members of MixxE Girls' as well as VIXX! 

Kaylee ran to them and gave them all big hugs and said, "You girls are doing great already before promoting! My dongsaengs!" when she got to hug Bori, Bori wanted to get away from the hug, "Unnie your choking me!" Kaylee let go but still held onto Bori. N came with the same attitude and said, "Congratulations girls!"

Alice bowed, "Thank you N sunbae." and then Aero and Bay came and gave their members a hug. Aero sat down and said, "The vocal unit huh?" Alice looked at Aero, "And you the rapper unit?" they both giggled. Bay sat down next to Halo and said, "All three of us watched your MV and we thought it was dabaek! Alice unnie you got good style." Alice bowed, "Thank you my dongsaeng." putting a smile at the end. Ravi said, "Halo as always your songs are the best."

Halo smiled slightly, "Thank you oppa." her phone started to ring and she looked at who it was and her expression turned a little darker before she said, "Excuse me." before she walked out the door to answer the call. Kaylee followed Halo's movement till she exited the room and sighed. N heard Kaylee's sigh and asked, "What's the matter Kaylee-ah?" Leo and Ravi also looked at Kaylee with curiosity.

The other MixxE Girls' members looked at Kaylee and at each other, knowing the reason Halo could have that expression. Kaylee looked at N and said, "Okay we know why Halo is acting like that."

Ravi's eyes widen, "Really why?" 

Aero looked at Kaylee, "Unnie we promised Halo though..."

Kaylee looked at Aero. "I know Aero but VIXX oppas deserve to know." Aero didn't looked convinced but didn't say anymore. N was confused, "What's going on with Halo?"

Kaylee sighed and said, "For the past month or so, her and Yesung sunbaenim have been having a complicated relationship because of the schedules and they don't have much time to see each other. So basically its falling apart and Halo has been stressing while writing the lyrics for this album while trying to maintain her relationship." she ended at that. The VIXX members looked at each other and thought about Halo's stress. N asked, "How does it look like right now this second?"

Alice raised her hand and said, "Well I overheard Halo talking with Yesung sunbaenim saying that they "need to talk"." 

Leo who was quietly listening was also concerned about Halo's health as stress on this level isn't healthy. Kaylee told VIXX, "Just don't mentions this to Halo that we told you. She wanted just us to know."

N nodded, "Alright Kaylee. Unless Halo wants to tell us we will not say a word." Leo and Ravi nodded in agreement. And just then Halo re-entered the room again, trying not to look suspicious and sat back down by Bay. Bay asked, "Unnie are you okay?" Halo nodded as she slightly smiled and patted Bay's hair, "I'm okay, don't worry Bay."

Before anyone could ask anything else VIVA was called onstage.

'Adrenaline'

'Holler'