allkpop~1st Clip Revealed

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Released clip from upcoming girl group; MixxE Girls
January 24, 2014 @ 10:00 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by BananaNana
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
1500
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

With the annoucement of another girl group to the K-pop world from Jellyfish Entertainment, they also realeased a clip of one of the members.

SEE ALSO: Jellyfish Entertainment announces debut of first girl group

Jellyfish Entertainment just released this clip on MixxE Girls official website, Youtube, and Facebook. The girl in the video above has an amazing voice that seems to match even the top female vocalists. With an amazing voice this girl also has the beauty to go with it.


The name of this girl is unknown and will remain anonymous. Jellyfish Entertainment hasn't released a name of the girl, and they are't planning to, until they start revealing members. But what Jellyfish Entertainment said in the description of the video above is, "We plan to release clips of each member of MixxE Girls; but not revealing their names or any other information." "We hope this leaves you the audience in suspense of our first girl group."

Doesn't this leave you wondering how much talent this upcoming group has? With the first clip we should be expecting more and more wonderful talent popping up. More updates on MixxE Girls are soon to come!

TAGS
VIXX
Jellyfish Entertainment
Debut
MixxE Girls