Chapter 4: Support

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

So right after the news that allkpop released with Kaylee and Jeanne hanging out with Ravi and N, the CEO put Kaylee and Jeanne on hold in MixxE Girls dorm and only the other four members could promote till the news calmed down and netizens didn't bash on the girls. All of the girls felt sad since all six couldn't perform all together. But they did what they had to do to show that bad news don't stop them and that promotion can go on. 

But eventually Kaylee and Jeanne were allowed to promote again within a few weeks and netizens almost forgot about the article, though not all forgot. The girls though tried to move on as they two performances to do in one day; one at 'Simply K-Pop' and another at the other at 'Music Bank'. So now the girls were getting first for 'Simply K-Pop'. 

Backstage the girls were smiling and ready to show off their performance. As the cameras were coming around the girls did just that. The camera came first to Kaylee and Bay. Kaylle was hugging Bay side wards, but Bay wanted out. Kaylee looked at the camera, "Bay wave to the camera." she forced Bay's hands to move. Bay whined, "Unni. I did wave, please let me go." she struggled a few more times before Kaylee let go. Kaylee looked at the camera and sighed, "I think she woke on the wrong side of bed this morning." she shook her head before walking to find someone else.

Next the camera went to the next three girls; Nova, Jeanne, and Lottie. All three girls bowed to the camera and greeted. Afterwards Lottie went closer to the camera, "Hello 'Simply K-Pop' fans. Please look forward to MixxE Girls performance and hope you like it." she made a heart with her arms. Nova came in front of Lottie, "Unni, don't hog the camera for yourself." she started to make cute faces to the camera. Jeanne giggled and covered , "The one that said 'Don't hog the camera for yourself' " she started to laugh. Nova turned, "Jeanne unni don't think we don't know what your trying to do." Jeanne looked confused. Nova looked at the camera again, "You just want the camera to yourself too." 

That statement made the other members laugh. Jeanne head locked Nova, "You sneaky little kid." she wanted to mess the younger's hair, but knew makeup unni would kill her if she did. The camera moved on and went to the last member, who was looking in the mirror and fixing her hair; Halo.

Halo turned her head and saw the camera and bowed. She didn't say anything as she continued to fix her hair. Seeing as Halo wouldn't talk for anything in front of the camera, Bay came over and hugged her unni. Halo didn't do anything yet as Bay looked at Halo, "Unni. Say hi to 'Simply K-Pop' viewers. One little word?" Bay tried aegyo, but that didn't exactly work the way Bay wanted. Halo shook her off and continued to fix herself in front of the mirror. Jeanne watched Bay trying to make Halo talk; "Bay just give up and come here. Halo won't talk yet." Bay sighed and went to Jeanne. But when Bay was gone, Halo turned to the camera and quietly said, "Hello. Please watch us and support us." before turning back to fix yourself one more time. 

After the camera in their faces, MixxE Girls were ready for their first performance of the day. Fans cheered for them as they passed through the front and went onto the stage.  The music started and away they went.

It seems the fans love it. They cheered and called the girls names as they performed. As they got off the stage and walked out of the studio, the fans shook the girls hands and clapped for them. Manger S was trying to get the girls out of there as fast as possible to head to the 'Music Bank' stage. MixxE Girls bowed to their fans one more time before rushing out and heading to their fan.

As soon as they got there the girls went to their room backstage. The girls ate for the first time that day; bentos from fans actually. All of them were sitting on the couches and enjoying their bentos. Nova smiled wide, "Our fans are the best." she took a bite of her meat. Kaylee nodded who was next to Nova, "Its daebak that our fans would do this for us right before our performance." Lottie who was on the other side of Nova spoke, "That means we should show them our gratitude and pay them back in this way." Jeanne took a sip of her water, "Its cool though. That our fans gave us things so early into our debut. We have the best fans ever." Bay and Halo were eating quietly together and agreed to the other members.

But a little after the girls were called backstage and be on standby. The girls nodded before waiting for their turn to perform. And in due time the girls time was here as they went onstage.

The fans even cheered louder on this stage then at 'Simply K-Pop'. The girls of course couldn't be any more happier for this as they went home feeling happy and satisfied about their performances.