Chapter 1: Debut Day

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

After much long wait, the group MixxE Girls were ready to debut. The girls were currently at their dorm preparing to leave to head to the 'Show! Music Core' stage. Two of the girls were energetic; talking and talking about their debut. MixxE Girls leader, Lottie tried to stop the two girls; Kaylee and Nova. Lottie walked to both girls, "Kaylee. Nova. Save your energy for the music stage tonight." Kaylee hugged her dongsaeng, Nova; "Ahh Unni. We're just excited about our debut." Nova nodded, "Unni. This is the most exciting time of our lives." she smiled wide. Lottie smiled, "I know Nova but we don't want to be dead by the time we perform." Nova sighed and agreed with her Unni and toned down; and so did Kaylee.

While the three members were up and talking, the other three where by the couch and being the opposite. On each ends of the couch were Bay and Jeanne, and in the middle was Halo. Halo was listening to MixxE Girls debut song, "Number Nine" over and over again so she didn't forget her parts, and while she was singing to herself, she was thinking of the dance moves in her head. Bay looked at her Unni and Nova having ton of energy. She sighed and turned to Jeanne, "Unni. I know that they are excited for our debut, but how do they have so much energy?" Jeanee looked at Bay, at Kaylee and Nova, and then back at Bay, "Remember Bay. Kaylee and Nova are the energizers in the group. Got to have them." Bay couldn't disagree with that. Bay looked at her other Unni on the couch, Halo. Bay touched Halo's shoulder; Halo looked up, took one earphone off and answered in a low voice, "What is it Bay?" Bay looked at Halo's phone, "What are you doing Halo Unni?" Halo looked at her phone, "I'm just listening to our song to make sure I get it right." she waved her phone in the air.

Nova finally separated from Kaylee, but was now bored. She laid down on her back and looked at Lottie, "Unni. When is Manager S getting here?" MixxE Girls manager doesn't live with them so the girls were waiting for a call from their manager to tell them that she was coming soon. Lottie got out her phone, "I don't know Nova. He didn't call yet." all the members finally gathered in the living room together. Halo got up from the couch, "I'll be right back." she walked out of the living room, and into her and Kaylee's room. 

In MixxE Girls dorm, there were 4 rooms, bathroom, living room, and a kitchen. So the rooms were shared as pairs; Lottie and Jeanne, Kaylee and Halo, and then Bay and Nova. The other bedroom was the girls wardrobe room, there was clothes from all over the world. 

Lottie&Jeanne Room:   Kaylee&Halo:   
Bay&Nova:  Wardrobe:  Kitchen:  
Living Room: 

 

Halo came back out of the room with a folder, and in it was a bunch of paper. Lottie looked at Halo as she came to sit on the couch again, "Is that college application forms Halo?" Halo only nodded. Halo was already getting to apply for a college next school year; getting letter recommendations, she made sure she had good grades in school, etc. Kaylee came over to Halo and asked, "So where are you applying to?" she tried to read the papers but it was in English; Kaylee knew English but she was basic and couldn't read everything on the paper. Bay looked and smiled; "Your applying to UH Monoa?" Halo nodded again, "Yeah..for a music degree." the other members were happy for Halo since she decided to go to college.

Jeanne directed her talking to Bay and Nova; "You guys she decide on going to college sometime. I mean we all should but it'll be hard right now since we are just debuting. But you can always think about it." Nova shrugged, "Maybe. But I don't know what I would go for." Bay nodded, "I agree with Nova. I wouldn't know exactly what I want to get my degree for yet." Kaylee waved her hands, "Don't worry about it to much yet. Just think about it a little more." both '95 liners nodded. 

Lottie got off the phone and walked over to the others, "Manager S is here. Lets get our things and go downstairs ASAP." the members listened to their leader and got downstairs as fast as they could. Then they were headed to 'Show! Music Core' stage to practice on the stage, and then for their debut.

Manager S: 
26 years old(International)&27(Korean)
Has a boyfriend of 5 years
Looks younger then actual age

 

***********************

They finally got the 'Show! Music Core" stage and were out of the car within a few seconds and were backstage. One of the female coordinators guided MixxE Girls to a changing room which had the girls group name on top the door. The makeup Unnis were telling each girl to go where to get ready at they're assigned stations. After doing their hair, the girls changed into their outfits for "Number Nine", and then at last the girls were going on the stage to do a practice run before the live performance. The girls had to wait on the side because Girls Day sunbaes were still practicing. Then after Girls Day was done, they were coming offstage; MixxE Girls bowed to them as they passed. Now it was there turn to go on. Nova was bouncing around, "This is so excited."

The other members couldn't disagree with her. This was happening for real; MixxE Girls debut. Kaylee had her arm around Jeanne, "This is it right here in front of our eyes." Jeanne gigged, "After a lot we all went through to get into the music industry, its finally happening." Lottie watched her dongsaengs being happy and added, "We waited long enough haven't we?" the others nodded. Bay looked out on the stage, "I can't believe this is going to be filled with people and that its going to be live." Halo who rarely shows affection, hugged Bay from behind, "I shouldn't be saying this, but don't feel too nervous." Bay turned around and hugged her Unni, "Thank you Halo Unni." the members smiled until a person shouted for them to get ready to practice on the stage.

***********************

This was it; MixxE Girls will be debuting on February 7, 2014. The girls will always remember this moment because, they'll celebrate this day every year. All the girls were nervous while the makeup Unnis were putting their last minute touches onto the girls before sending them off.

When a woman came into the room to tell them to be on standby in 5 minutes, the girls heart rates went faster. But before they went out, Lottie called the girls in a huddle.  "Okay girls. We have waited a long time for this. We all went through the challenges and we are finally here with each other." the girls nodded and smiled at each other; "So lets show the people out there what MixxE Girls are." Nova had her hands in a fist, "Fighting!" the other laughed at their youngest actions. Jeanna spoke, "No matter what happens we are a team." Kaylee added, "But also we do this for the girls who weren't able to debut with us." the girls took a few seconds of silence for the girls who couldn't debut with them(almost like VIXX's MyIdol situation). 

Bay made the silence back to normal; "So...lets get out there and do it for them." Halo nodded, "And to make them proud." the other members nodded. Lottie put her hand in the middle. "Lets do it one more time before going out there." the other members put there hands in the center with Lottie. Lottie started MixxE Girls greeting, "1.2.3." on the 3 the girls shouted, "Always in heart, we are MixxE Girls!" the girls put their hands in the air before Manager S called them.

The girls moved through backstage, passing many sunbaes. When they got on the side lines; it was another girl group performing. They recognized the song by their GRACE sunbaes; though GRACE are sunbae, MixxE Girls were older in age; MixxE Girls average age was 20, while GRACE sunbae's average age was 15.

GRACE sunbae song was "Run Devil Run", and it was very catchy. MixxE Girls watched the five members of GRACE take over the stage completely as the crowd cheered for them loudly. Nova had her eyes wide and said, "I want the crowd cheer for us like that." the rest nodded and that this was MixxE Girls goal. As soon as GRACE sunbae finished, those girls ran off stage so MixxE Girls could go on and get ready. They bowed as they passed MixxE Girls, and they did the same before getting onstage. As the girls were setting up, the MC's were introducing the girls. Then they heard the last sentence; "Welcome the new girl group, MixxE Girls!" the crowd clapped, the music started, and it was show time.

Number Nine

All the girls felt so hyped up when the crowd yelled their names and cheered for them afterwards. It felt great to the girls that the crowd loved them. After announcing the winner, the girls were headed home. Manager S looked at the girls and asked, "So how did you like the stage girls?" Nova was the first to respond. "It was daebak Unni!" she put a thumb up. Kaylee was jumping in the car in excitement, "It was unbelievable Unni! I can't believe I got to meet so many sunbaes." Bay who never usually showed her excited side often, was smiling; "It was nice to see younger people then us perform to." she smiled.

Jeanne was in the back seat with Halo; "I hope fans come out more and cheer for us like with sunbaes." the others nodded and daydreamed about that. Halo commented softly on what Jeanne said, "We just have to work hard in the future to get there." Lottie, who was shotgun looked in the back to the rest of the members; "Lets work hard in the future." they all shouted a big yes.

The drive home to the dorm was fun since all the members talked about their debut and future appearances on shows. As soon as they pulled up to the apartment, the girls all went out of the car. Manager S looked out the window, "Make sure you girls wash up, eat dinner, and go sleep; okay?" the girls nodded and smiled at their Unni before she drove off. The girls of MixxE Girls felt good that they finally debuted after a long path to get here, and that they couldn't wait for what else awaits them.

****************************

Author Notes: So MixxE Girls debut is here after a long time~ Hope you like it and enjoy future chapters:) Also for those who may be confused; GRACE is another girl group I made, my first actually. So I just wanted to put a group as MixxE Girls were waiting and I decided on my first group I ever created. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, which was over 1800 words(not including author notes).