Chapter 64: VIVA First Win [January 19, 2017]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Only two weeks since the release of VIVA's album came out they had a chance to win and of course they couldn't be happier. While waiting in their waiting room they were doing their own thing. Halo was sleeping on a chair, Alice was talking with Manager Oppa, and Bori was on her phone.

A knock came on the door and Bori went to get up to answer it since she was the closet. Bori was all smiles, "Oh unnies!" the other half the MixxE Girls' came to support the girls. Kaylee looked at them, "You girls are doing well I hope?" Alice turned after she was done talking with Mana ger Oppa, "Yes we have unnie. We've gotten many support from our fans."

Aero looked at the sleeping Halo, "I'm guessing you girls don't get much sleep either huh?"

Alice turned to Halo and nodded, "Yeah we've been busy also, but that's good because more people know us." Bay sat down next to the sleeping Halo and shook her shoulders. Halo did wake up and smiled when she saw Bay and hugged her and she noticed Kaylee and Aero, "Hello Kaylee unnie, Aero."

Bay looked at Halo, "You have dark circles unnie." Halo looked at herself in her phone and got up to go to the makeup unnie to cover that up. Bori giggled, "Halo unnie you look fine." but Halo didn't pay attention to her comment. Kaylee shook her head, "We care about our looks all the time but dark circles are something we want to try and cover."

The staff members then called VIVA onstage.

Backstage

'M! Countdown' Performance

Win