Chapter 52: Heraklion Concert [September 10, 2016]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

After a 18 hour and 50 minutes of a flight from Shanghai to Heraklion's (with two stops) the girls finally arrived inside Greece. The girls felt very fatigued after the long flight but were also surprised at the fans that came to the airport to see them. They of course put smiles on until they got into their transportation and drove off, and falling asleep in the car.

They had a day off to get better used to the time zone difference and they did look around on what Bay's birthtown had to offer. And then the next day was all practice at the venue, and boy was it big and the best part was all the tickets got bought!

And today was all sun but it wasn't that hot, about in the 70 degrees Fahrenheit. They were just about to get started to practice 'Pandora' and wiped their sweat. Halo had a camera which was part of 'MixxE TV' (like 'VIXX TV') and she went to Bay and asked, "How does it feel to be in your birthtown?"

​Bay looked in the camera, "It feels good. Though I be honest I don't have much memories here but my parents used to talk to me about them and we came a few times. But to be able to come back personally is dabaek." she put a thumbs up before they had to practice. But during their practice suddenly around the 1:50 mark of 'Pandora' Alice slipped and landed on her . The music stopped of course to make sure Alice was okay.

Their new manager (who joined during 'Up & Down' promotions), on TV they call him Manager Oppa rushed onstage after the other MixxE Girls' members made sure Alice wasn't hurt. Alice smiled, "I'm okay girls, just landed on my that's all." she got up and dusted herself off. Manager Oppa looked at Alice and said, "You sure Alice? Taking you to the hospital won't be a problem."

Alice shook her head and said, "I just slipped Oppa, besides my fall wasn't as bad as GFriend's stage over a year ago." Manager Oppa wasn't still convinced but let the director know the practice still could go on. The practice went on with the solo stages, the girls decided to keep the solo stages from their Seoul performance (but Bay who deiced to sing a song from a famous Greece singer) as they didn't have much time to prepare for new stages for this concert date.

They went down the list and the girls were now watching Halo perform 'I Will Always Love You' and she sounded very nice (as expected of their main vocal). But sudden just like Alice she fell, but it looked like she fainted! The members like what they did with Alice rushed to her side as fast as they could to see if Halo was hurt.

Kaylee looked at the unconscious Halo, "Halo-ah? Wake up for us please." Bay was close to tears at her unnie not waking up. Manager Oppa came to check on Halo, but she was opening her eyes slowly and trying to look around. Aero asked, "Halo? Can you hear me? Any of us?" Halo nodded. They let out a sigh of relief and Halo asked, "What happened?" and looked at them. Bori looked concerned, "You fainted unnie."

Manager Oppa nodded, "They are right Halo and fainting is not a good thing. I'm taking you to the closet doctor and the others later to make sure fainting doesn't happen to the rest of you and I won't take no for an answer. Understood?" they all nodded in unison.

****

A few hours later after the stages were done, Manager Oppa took the girls to the clinic Halo was and to get them IVed as well. The doctor told Manager Oppa that Halo was dehydrated and fainted from exhaustion. The other members were also close to those stages but with a good night's sleep they would be ready to perform for their first ever Greece performance and the first for a K-Pop group!

****

'All Of Me' + 'S&M' [Kaylee Solo Stage]

'My Number One' [Bay Solo Stage]

'I Will Always Love You' [Halo Solo Stage]

'Problem' [Bori Solo Stage]

'Dirty' [Alice Solo Stage]

'X' [Aero Solo Stage]

​​

Intermission Video

'Lady Marmalade' [Alice & Bori Stage]

Alice→Taeyeon
Bori→Tiffany

'Gone Not Around Any Longer' [Kaylee & Aero]

Kaylee→Hayoung
Aero→Naeun

'Tick Tock' [Halo & Bay Stage]

Halo→Jessica
Bay→Krystal

​​