Chapter 71: Bad Or Good?

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

All four girls were practicing for a future concert sometime next year, but without Halo due to her returning to the states to finish her last semester in college and Kaylee due to health issues since June (the company said an injury to prevent a big outburst). Also the girls didn't want to think what could happen because of Kaylee's declining health and with their group almost cut in half it felt more empty then usual.

Bay was practicing dance moves with Alice when she suddenly stopped. This made Alice stop to and turned to Bay. "What's wrong?" 

Aero and Bori weren't in the practice room, but the vocal room's so they didn't see anything. Bay turned to Alice and said, "Nothing unnie. It's just I'm overthinking a lot of things you know." she turned her head away from Alice's view. Alice knew what was going on and what Bay was feeling because she, as well as the others were feeling and thinking the same thing, so Bay didn't have to say anything for Alice to know. Alice walked over the short distance and put her hand on Bay's shoulder, "I get it you know. And I'm your unnie, one year older or not. Were in this together, all of us. So share if you have to okay?" Bay looked at Alice, who looked close to tears and nodded. She then went for a hug and Alice fully took it.

In the vocal room, Aero and Bori were having the same type of conversation a little.

Bori, "Unnie. You don't think Kaylee unnie has to you know..?"

Aero looked at Bori, she put down her work and said, "Who knows Bori-ah. Whatever happens we have to make sure Kaylee unnie's health is priority even if it means that. The fans will understand." Bori nodded put that looked like it didn't cheer her up. Aero put her arm around Bori's shoulder and said, "Come one cheer up now or else your solo album won't get done will it?" she smiled. Bori finally had a smile on her face and nodded with more energy, "Alright! Let's go unnie!" 

Aero grinned, "That's it!" they started to write lyrics as they got the sudden inspiration.

After some time all four girls gathered in the practice room and they sat down in a semi-circle together. 

Bori asked, "Did you hear that Halo unnie and *** got closer? Or at least that's what unnie told me?" Bay looked shocked, "I'm surprised but are they actually dating?" Bori shrugged her shoulders. Aero jumped into the conversation, "We'll just have to wait and see, I mean we can't force Halo to tell us if her and *** are dating or not." Alice agreed, "We may be members together, but sometimes personally things like that are kind of secretive. I mean especially what happened after between her and Yesung sunbaenim. I'm not surprised if she didn't tell us from the beginning. You know how Halo is." they all nodded and agreed.

AN: Been a while hasn't it? Had a sudden inspiration

Oh and side note, Halo turns 23 years old today (Sep 24th)