Chapter 82: Pictures Left And Right

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The day after the marriage announcement was out, the wedding photo shoot was in order. MixxE Girls' got there before the Shinhwa members (does that surprise anyone?). The girls greeted the photographer and they started to talk about the concept and what they were going for. About a half an hour later, while the girls were done the men of Shinhwa appeared. They were doing separate girls and boys pictures, of course Shinhwa being the best men for Hyesung and MixxE Girls' being the bridesmaids for Halo. But also adding to the girls was of course Kaylee, who could make it!

Halo went to hug Kaylee as she got there with a cane in toe, "Thank you unnie for coming. This means a lot to me." they let go of their hug. Kaylee smiled as they went apart, "Of course. I wouldn't miss one of my dongsaengs getting a photo shoot for her marriage. This is a once in a opportunity thing going on." she then put a hand on Halo's stomach, "How's the little one?" Halo giggled, "I don't know unnie. I only just found ot only a few days ago you know." Kaylee smiled as the other girls came around to hug her. Bori looked at Kaylee's cane and asked, "Are you okay unnie?"

​Kaylee nodded and said, "Just one of those days, but don't worry I'll get strength from today" she put one of her hands in fist. The others nodded and let Kaylee get changed. She bowed to the Shinhwa members as she passed them. The other girls got ready for their picture time, while Shinhwa watched and waited. Kaylee was out and the girls took their pictures.

Kaylee = Jooyeon
​Aero = Raina
Alice = Nana
Halo = Jungah
Bori = Lizzy
Bay = Kaeun

The Shinhwa men were up next, and boy did they look styling in suits.

After they were due, there was another surprise, Halo's mom flew in to take pictures before the actually wedding. Halo's dad couldn't get off work to take pictures (so that would be a separate day). Halo smiled wide and went to hug her mother, the members, seeing how they see all the other members mother's like their own went to hug her and called her, "Omma!"

Halo's mom smiled and hugged and greeted each girl before the Shinhwa members themselves bowed deep. Halo's mom hugged all of them and said, "Now, now no need to be formal. After this we'll be family." 

Despite the tiring and long day, everyone had fun during the photo shoot and they couldn't ask for more.

After the photo shoot everyone (Shinhwa, MixxE Girls', and Halo's mom) gathered MixxE Girls' dorm to eat and celebrate a new life to come.