allkpop~[Halo] 'Immortal Songs 2' (First Time)

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

HLUUcov.png

NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
MixxE Girls' Halo enters the 'Immortal Songs 2' as a soloist + wins #1! 
May 18, 2017 @ 6:12 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by TakenGirl
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6632
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Many fans of MixxE Girls' are excited for the ladies return in June, and before the girls make their comeback, but before that member Halo went on the stage of 'Immortal Songs 2' by herself!

SEE ALSO: MixxE Girls' release  their Japanese debut song 'NoNoNo' + tops Orican music charts at #2

Halo has appeared on 'Immortal Songs 2' stage with her fellow members as well as VIXX's Leo when they promoted as Karma, but this is her first time by herself on the stage. She performed 'Everyone' by Yook Bok Hee and earned great praise for her cover of the song.

Many artists cover this song, there was high expectations from the audience and Halo felt a lot of pressure as she performed. But the audience, as well as Yook Bok Hee were nothing but impressed with Halo's performance as her cover went beyond amazing!

And we know as the main vocal of MixxE Girls' that Halo's voice always impresses and that grabbed the audiences votes as she took her first solo win on 'Immortal Songs 2'!

TAGS
Comeback
MixxE Girls'
June