Chapter 63: Busy Bees [January 14, 2017]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was another busy day as the members had a lot of schedules together and individual as well. They were discussing that over with their Manager Oppa.

He listed the schedules, "So you girls have a recording at 'Hello Counselor', a performance at 'Music Core', and then at '2 O'Clock Radio'. Halo, you have a photoshoot after the radio program. So I'll drop you off there and then drop off Alice and Bori back at the dorms and the pick you up okay?" Halo nodded. He then left to make some calls before the girls left for their first schedule.

Alice rubbed her eyes and said, "We just promotions but I feel so tired already more then usual." 

Bori nodded, "I agree unnie. It feels more tiring then usual. Well if you think about it we did record the album and music video in a short amount of time before we started promotions. But are you okay Halo unnie?" both Bori and Alice looked at Halo as she stared into space. Halo looked at them though and nodded, "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired like you girls."

Alice looked at Halo and noticed her dark circles, "Just don't overdue it at your photoshoot later on okay? I mean your not going to get much sleep before tomorrow's performance and your our main vocal. Don't strain your throat or your body."

Halo waved her hands, "I got it Alice don't worry. I will take care of myself."

They started off their schedules with as much as energy as they had.

'Hello Counselor'

'Music Core'

'2 O'Clock Radio'