Chapter 30: BBQ

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

After the girls won on 'Show Champion' their CEO allowed the girls to go out for BBQ. And they went to one near their dorm and the woman who owns the place knows the girls very well, and MixxE Girls' call her halmeoni. 

So as soon as they inside they all shouted, "Halmeoni!" 

The old day, known as Ms. Lee turned around from where she was serving another table and smiled wide, "Oh! MixxE Girls'! Its been a while." Kaylee hugged Ms. Lee, "Its been a while halmeoni." the others hugged her. When Halo hugged Ms. Lee last, Ms. Lee smiled, "Its been a while Halo-ah." 

Halo nodded,"Yes it has halmeoni." Ms. Lee, "How has college been?" Halo shrugged, "Its been okay I suppose. But I'm going back to Hawaii pretty soon."

Ms. Lee patted Halo on the shoulder, "Well as long as your doing okay. Its actually been a while since I saw any of you."

Bay thought about when they last visited, "Probably during 'LaChaTa' times." Aero was shocked, "So its been a while then." Alice nodded, "Over a year we haven't come here."

Ms. Lee commented, "Well I'm glad you girls came back to visit. And congratulations on your wins for 'Up & Down' and 'Pandora'. You girls sure have matured a lot since before you debuted." the girls thanked Ms.Lee and enjoyed their usual BBQ meal.

The girls enjoyed their time together and relaxing together in a long time. They've been promoting so much that they forgot what relaxing was. So even having dinner was very enjoyable.