Chapter 58: Quality Time

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

A few days ago...

Five of the MixxE Girls' members were together in the practice room. The only person not in the room was Halo, who was working with Leo in the recording room for their Chinese album as Karma.

The members in the practice room knew that ever since Halo and Yesung came out as dating that the relationship between her and Leo was very, very, very awkward. Bay looked around the members who gathered in a somewhat circle after practicing their songs a few hours and said, "Unnies do you think Halo and Leo oppa are okay together?" the other girls looked at each other worriedly.

Alice looked just as as worried and said, "I'm kind of worried to. I mean in front of the cameras they have to act like they get along, but behind the scenes we all know its awkward, even VIXX sunbaes know it is. Its just that Halo and Leo sunbae don't know it themselves."

Bori agreed, "I wish they would act the same as they did before Halo unnie starting dating Yesung sunbaenim." Aero puffed her cheeks and said afterwards, "I agree with Bori here. Before Halo starting dating Yesung sunbaenim, Leo sunbae and Halo were all smiles at each other."

Kaylee had a sad smile on her and said, "Halo's and Leo' oppas relationship is something neither of us or VIXX understand or will. You could say that yes both like each other but both can't share their feelings easily. I think Yesung sunbaenim was better at saying his feelings and in hence Halo accepted."

Bay said quietly, "I know that unnie but it could be just me but I think Halo unnie and Leo oppa look better together. I have nothing aganist Yesung sunbaenim but it's just what I think." 

Kaylee said, "Well we can't do anything about it Bay-ah. We have to support Halo's relationship as members." Bay nodded and said, "I know Kaylee unnie, but still..." she trailed off thinking about if Halo and Leo were together. Kaylee added on, "Plus same company relationships don't get handled easily. Remember when Taeyeon sunbaenim and Baekyun sunbaenim were together?"

Bay nodded but Alice pointed out, "But it was during a time when SM Entertainment had a lot of things going on remember unnie?" Aero agreed, "Many fans thought it was to cover up lawsuits, etc." Bori saw that and said, "If Halo unnie and Leo sunbae were together it could be different right?"

Kaylee shrugged and said, "Who knows but Halo is in a relationship with Yesung sunbaenim. So lets concentrate on their relationship while Halo and Leo oppa try to mend theres okay?" the other girls nodded, hoping for Leo's and Halo's relationship to mend once again.

****

In a recording studio at the same time...

Halo and Leo were recording for their Chinese album as Karma. Writing and changing lyrics, it was mostly Halo rewriting since she could read Chinese more than Leo could.

While Halo was changing some of the lyrics, Leo was staring at her. She was humming the Chinese lyrics for one of the songs and started to write revisions. But then  Halo noticed Leo staring and looked at him, but he turned his head away from him. Halo knew that her relationship with Leo was different ever since she came out dating with Yesung earlier this year, but she wanted the relationship she had with Leo and it seemed like she had to take the first step.

Halo looked at Leo and said, "Oppa." Leo looked at her and waited for her to go on. Halo sighed and put her pen down and said, "Oppa I feel like its different."

Leo lifted his head and said quietly, "What's different Halo?" Halo sighed, "I guess you could say what we used to have.." she looked away. Leo looked at Halo with concerned and knew what she meant but never wanted to bring it up. It was quiet in the room for a few minutes, bringing a quiet atmosphere. But Leo said, "Halo-ah." Halo looked. Leo sighed, "I think I should apologize." 

Halo looked confused and asked, "Why do you have to apologize oppa?" 

Leo sighed as he rubbed his hair, "Well after you and Yesung sunbaenim came out dating it was me that changed not you. I should say that I am sorry for changing and acting different towards you and looking like I hated you." he looked at her with a serious look. Halo was about to cry and had tears coming out and Leo took a tissue out and wiped it. That movement surprised her as she jumped a little but let Leo do his thing. 

Halo took the tissue from Leo's hands eventually and shook her head, "You don't have to apologize oppa. I know how our relationship works and was before I debuted as MixxE Girls'. Both as the "quiet" members of our groups, we helped each other."

Leo nodded and agreed, "I know that Halo, I know."  Halo smiled and said, "I would like to go back what we used to have oppa."

Leo nodded as he smiled, "I would to." he actually went in for a hug! This again surprised Halo put she took the hug.

Outside both MixxE Girls' and even VIXX saw what happened inside and decided not to intrude on their members moment but walked away from the recording room. Both groups glad they finally talked about their problem.