Chapter 45: Comeback With 'Remember' [August 12, 2016]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

For the first time, in a long time, MixxE Girls' were all together as six in the waiting (the first with Aero, Alice, and Bori with Halo). Halo was nervous as she hasn't been on stage since June 2015. So over a year with no stage presence could make someone feel a little nervous.

Kaylee came over to Halo, seeing how Halo was pacing back and fourth. Kaylee put a arm around Halo and sat her down and asked, "You okay Halo-yah?" Halo shrugged, "Not sure unnie. Nervous since its been a while since I've been onstage, but excited because of that reason."

Kaylee smiled and hugged Halo and shook her a little, "Don't worry Halo, you'll do great." then Bay came over and hugged Halo tight, "Halo unnie the fans missed you. Whenever we promoted as five, fans always asked when you were coming back. Whenever it was through letters to us or just them asking verbally. I think they'll cheer very loud, also you wrote all the songs so 'Remember' should be a big hit!"

Halo smiled and hugged Bay, thanking her for support and she loved the bond between her and Bay. Alice then came over, eating some food and said, "I think Halo that this is the most exciting comeback ever. One because your back with us, two its a full album, and three your back!" she grinned. Halo smiled and giggled a little.

Bori came over to after finishing her makeup and said, "Yeah unnie. Besides I think me, Aero unnie, and Alice unnie were the most exciting since this comeback is the first official one with you all together. I mean we promoted together with 'Up & Down' and 'Pandora', but I was injured so for me I don't count that." 

Halo patted Bori's hair softly, "Well I'm glad we could do this promotion together." Aero came behind Halo and did a back hug, "Your the best Halo. All the songs you written and produced for us, words aren't enough."

Kaylee nodded and agreed, "I think without you Halo we wouldn't have the success we have now." Halo blushed and didn't say anything out embarrassment. Then they were called onstage for their comeback stage for 'Remember'.

[Comeback Stage] 'Remember' + 'A Wonderful Love'

After finishing their first stage with 'Remember' the girls were walking back to their waiting room to change back into their normal clothes and continue on with their schedules. But as soon as they entered their waiting room inside was Yesung from Super Junior holding a cake and a few flowers!

Bori, "Ah! Yesung sunbaenim hello, what brings you here today?" the other girls heard Bori say Yesung's name and were curious. They all entered the room, besides Halo who stayed behind to talk a little to some hoobaes. Kaylee looked at Yesung, "Sunbaenim what is all this?" referring to the cake and flowers. Yesung gave the cake to Kaylee and said, "Well I heard it was your comeback today and decided to get a cake to celebrate and also flowers for all of you girls." he gave flowers to each girl. Alice looked at the flowers give, which were Casablanca, flowers that represented celebration. Aero looked at Yesung and though to herself that Halo was lucky to have someone like him.

And just then Halo was entering the room and when she saw Yesung she had wide eyes. Yesung smiled warmly, "Hello Halo-yah." even after Yesung saying hello, Halo was still in her place and shocked. Bay went in front of Halo and said, "Your boyfriend is here Halo unnie. Your surprised for real?"

Halo nodded and patted Bay's head, "I didn't expect Yesung oppa to be here that's all." she then looked at Yesung and also said, "He also did tell me that he had a schedule to go to, but I see that was a lie." Yesung shook his head and and approached Halo, Bay moving away and joined the other girls, Yesung said, "I actually do have a schedule but I came just for your comeback." giving the flower. Halo smiled and hugged Yesung, the other MixxE Girls' members just watching and actually enjoying the sweet moment. Yesung then turned to the other girls, "Bye MixxE Girls', unfortunately I have schedule like you." he waved bye to girls before leaving.

Kaylee sighed, "Halo your really lucky." Halo turned red while the other girls laughed.

'Super Junior's Kiss The Radio'