Chapter 55: Honolulu Concert [September 24, 2016]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

They arrived at Honolulu on the 20th to enjoy some free time before their concert. And of course after they checked into their hotel the girls all wanted Halo to show them around. 

Halo, "Well if you wanted to go to the place where I was raised we better start driving." referrring to their Manager Oppa drive them there. Aero nodded, "Manager Oppa!" the girls laughed and off they went to Halo's hometown.

When they got there the schools were just getting out so the members went to Halo's high school to see if the school's marching band was practicing because Halo was in the marching band. But Halo warned, "You'll be surprised how much of my dongsaengs ask about you girls when I go help out."

Kaylee looked, "Your dongsaengs are fans of us?" 

Halo nodded, "Of course Kaylee unnie. The ones that are K-Pop fans of course. They want to meet you in person, so I can grant that. But of course I did ask the director and he said it was okay as long as we didn't interfere with the practice."

Alice nodded, "Makes sense. Let's go!" they all went and they were. And besides Halo, all the girls were surprised when the reaction of them entering. Screams actually were heard from a distant and they took pictures with the high school students, some of Halo's close dongsaengs. Then it was time for the concert after enjoying Halo's dongsaengs, the beach, and having fun.

'A Thousand Years' [Halo Solo Stage]

After the last stage was performed, which was 'Girls', a cake was getting prepared as it was Halo's birthday today as well. Kaylee and the other members started singing happy birthday and then the fans started to sing a long to while bringing out the cake.

It was emotional for Halo as this was the first birthday celebrated with fans. The other members couldn't help but smile and laugh a little at Halo's reaction but they loved it.

Backstage was even more emotional as Halo's parents came to the concert and came to meet Halo in person. Halo was trying to recover from her onstage crying and now she cried again when she hugged her mother and then her father. This was also the first time that the MixxE Girls' members ate meeting Halo's parents, and they were nice just like when meeting Aero's parents.

And they were so nice that Halo's parents treated MixxE Girls' to a nice dinner, another great ending to a concert.