Chapter 79: Comeback With 'Red Light' [January 18, 2018]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

All the members were decked in their outfits to first record 'Milk'. They were of course nervous for this comeback, as the songs were all completely new genre for all of them to try (even for Halo to write and produce). But their fans were still there for them and seem to like the new album because; the album reached number 2 on the weekly Gaon albums chart, while the promotional single "Red Light" went to number 1 on the Gaon weekly digital chart and the Billboard K-pop Hot 100. Several other non-promotional album tracks also charted on the Gaon and K-pop Hot 100 charts, as well.

The girls were almost ready to go on stage, when the backstage camera went towards Aero first. Aero bowed, "Hello". The person behind the camera asked about Aero's look for this comeback. Aero was a little embarrassed, "Nae, this is my first time cutting my hair short for a comeback. And it's red." she pointed to her hair. She then turned around and said, "All the members got interesting hair styles for 'Red Light'. just then Bori popped up next to Aero and said hello to the camera. Aero the told Bori about her hair style. Bori nodded and pulled a little of her blonde strand, "My hair is blonde, the first time. I kind of like it and our fans says it's a good luck for me. So I'm glad that it looks good." she smiled and put a v sign.

Then camera then panned towards Halo and Bay. The person behind the camera asked Halo to introduce 'Red Light' and the album. Halo intrdouced the song and album, "It's a blast of urban rhythm bit, reversal in electrohouse genre. The lyrics for 'Red Light' talk about capturing great moments, stop and reconsider what is important in life. Also, it is a message, using a “red light” to symbolize the warning, that is expressed in an eye-catching way​." she nodded. Bay clapped, "Halo unnie is jjang." she put two thumbs up. Bay complimented the album, "Halo unnie worked day and night for this album." 

Halo almost fully blushed, "Not just me, all the members worked hard for this album to be a success." the camera person then asked about Halo's hair. Halo then blushed, "Nae, this short and blue hair is new for me and was a little embarrassing at first but I'm glad fans like this new style." 

Then they were asked about the movie, "The Death Cure" they were both in. Both girls clapped, Bay commented, "This was my first movie, even so my first Hollywood acting so I was a bit nervous. I wasn't planning to audition, but Halo unnie was the one to convince me to do so." the person behind the camera asked why Halo told By to audition. Halo answered immediately, "Well I figured since Bay is our actress of the group she should try a movie, and thought if we both did it together it would be good support since this is also my first movie."

Halo then went on saying, "Please support the us and the rest of the cast because we all worked hard. Also as giving details everyone has to wait for the movie to come out. Plus our new friends revealed quite the details behind the scenes."

The camera then lastly went to Alice, who just came to the stage. Alice bowed, "Hello," she waved. The camera person asked, "Who fits the 'Red Light' concept the best?" Alice thought about it. After a few seconds she answered, "I think all the members fit this concept because this is a new style of music and image for us and all the members look beautiful and y." she grinned. The director called all the members onstage and Alice waved goodbye to join her members.

[Comeback] 'Red Light' + 'Milk'