allkpop~[BREAKING] Kaylee Leaving

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

HLUUcov.png

NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] Kaylee of MixxE Girls' to leave the group due to health issues
September 27, 2017 @ 6:12 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by TakenGirl
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6632
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

There is sad news for the fans of MixxE Girls', because sadly the group and Jellyfish Entertainment announced that leader Kaylee is leaving the group.

SEE ALSO: MixxE Girls' to all release songs for 'Jelly Box'

Yes you heard correctly, Kaylee the oldest and leader of MixxE Girls' will be leaving the group due to health issues. Many fans were wondering what happened to Kaylee since for a couple of group's activites she was absent, most recent was the group's comeback in June where she didn't participate due to injury.

But now Jellyfish Entertainment has released this statement, "Hello this is Jellyfish Entertainment here to announce that unfourtunally that MixxE Girls' Kaylee is leaving the group due to health issues. In the past year and a half, Kaylee has had trouble with her health and we were waiting to see if it would improve, but it has not. Kaylee has also discovered that she has Osteogenesis imperfecta, which results in bones breaking easily. And Kaylee has a severe case, and this condition doesn't have a cure but to take care of one's health and to maintain a healthy lifestyle. So after a long talk with the staff and members, Kaylee decided it was best to depart the group to watch over her health and to not bring the group down. We want fans to understand that this is for Kaylee's sake and she wants her members and fans to move on. Please support all the girls as they move forward."

Soon after Jellyfish Entertainment posted this, Kaylee herself posted on Twitter; "Hello Varieties this is Kaylee. After a long battle and descision I decided that leaving MixxE Girls' is the best opition. And before we all get ahead of ourselves, it's not because of any member or bad management *tsk tsk*, but rather because of my health. Recently my health has been declining and for the best of myself and my fellow members it would be best if I step out of the group. I will miss you all Varieties, but I hope I get to see all of you again, on stage or not. Please keep supporting my dongsaengs as they contuine the MixxE Girls' name. Fighting!"

We hope Kaylee's health improves greatly!

On the side note, Jellyfish Entertainment said despite Kaylee leaving and the leadership role being opened the girls will now go on without a leader. Being only a year apart the girls feel no need to have a leader for the group. We wish good luck for Kaylee and the other members in their future activites!

TAGS
Kaylee
MixxE Girls'
Song Kyung Ri