Chapter 34: Interview With 'BNT' Magazine

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Busy, busy, busy you could say as the current four members of MixxE Girls' were now doing photoshoot with 'BNT' magazine. They actually enjoyed the photoshoot and now they had a interview.

Q1. What made MixxE Girls' do 'Be Natural' as a remake song?

Alice answered, "Well we always talked about doing a remake song like VIXX sunbaenims. So we discussed on what song we should do. And then 'Be Natural' came up and then Halo worked around the music to change it."

Bori continued, "We also worked with all three members of S.E.S. sunbaenims, thes songwriters, as well as Halo who is not here but we chated through video calls to work on the remake. But we also got the help of Suga sunbaenim."

A follow up question came up; Q2. How did you get the help of Suga?

Bay, "Well Halo unnie is close to BTS sunbaenims because she used to be a Big Hit Entertainment trainee and we were told she trained alongside BTS sunbaenims. So Halo unnie even asked Suga sunbaenim personally through a call to feature in our MV. And he accepted, so it was cool to work alongside him." she nodded.

Q3. What is different in 'Be Natural' compared to your other songs?

Aero, "Well compared to our other songs, 'Be Natural' is a remake, plus for the first time we used the one take technique in the MV. And in order for it to be perfect we planned how we moved the chairs for our choreography very carefully because we only had one chance to film it."

Alice nodded, "It was the more difficult part for Be Natural'."

Q4. It was said that Kaylee choreographed it, how come she wasn't included?

Aero, "When we planned how to do the choreography it wasn't turning out how we wanted. To like show the song with the dance moves, so Kaylee unnie planned the whole choreography with our sunabenim dance teacher and decided she wanted to use chairs, but we couldn't figure a way out to include five people, so it was decided we would use just four, so in hence only four of us."

Bori, "But Kaylee unnie is supporting us and going to every single stage we have. So she is very supportive."

Q5. Future plans for MixxE Girls'?

The girls thought about it and Alice responded with, "Well for now I think after this promotion well rest for a bit and then return with a new album for our fans."