allkpop~[UPDATE] Confirmed

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

HLUUcov.png

NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[UPDATE] Both SM Entertainment and Jellyfish Entertainment confirm that Yesung and Halo are dating
March 22, 2016 @ 5:12 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by TakenGirl
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
2344
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Confirmation from both SM Entertainment and Jellyfish Entertainment that Super Junior's Yesung and MixxE Girls' Halo are dating!

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Super Junior's Yesung and MixxE Girls' Halo spotted on a date?

Eariler today pictures went all over the internet as another Super Junior and another MixxE Girls' member are dating. Pictures of Yesung and Halo walking out from a cafe last night was something that topped internet searches. And SM Entertainment and Jellyfish Entertainment both confirmed the news;

SM Entertainment; "We [SM Entertainment] are here to confirm that Yesung is currently seeing Halo of MixxE Girls'. Both have been seeing each other since August of last year and both are doing well despite the current distance. We hope fans of both groups support the two and wish them happiness."

Jellyfish Entertainment; "The news of MixxE Girls' Halo and Super Junior's Yesung are true as we confirmed it with both of them. They have been dating since last August and have been good friends for a while. We hope fans give them good wishes and happiness."

It seems Halo and Yesung have been good sunbae and hoobae way before Halo debuted in MixxE Girls' and their relationship grew during their overlapping promotions. And it seems the age difference doesn't affect them as Yesung was born in 1984 and Halo in 1994, making them 10 years apart from each other.

 Jellyfish Entertainment also said Halo is visiting from Hawaii during her spring break.

It seems despite Halo being in Hawaii for college, both her and Yesung are keeping a healthy relationship and we hope for the best for them!

TAGS
Super Junior
MixxE Girls'
Halo