Chapter 6: Filming Debut MV(Halo)

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

After a few days of practicing, Halo was ready to film her MV for her solo debut. All the members of MixxE Girl were there to show their support, even Jeanne was there; as she took time off her solo practice time to support her dongsaeng. Kaylee and Nova were the most excited as they had wide eyes while looking at the beautiful MV set; Nova turned around to the others, "This is daebak! Halo unni has a good MV set." Kaylee nodded, "I would want to film here."

Bay nodded and for once was clapping her hands together, "This is exciting and I would agree with Kaylee unni." Jeanne followed Bay, "We'll be here to support Halo through this." Lottie nodded and agreed, "Of course we'll be there for Halo, and remember girls; this is a surprise so quiet till we find Halo." she put her pointer finger to , and the others nodded as they went to the dressing room. 

Lottie took lead of the girls as they sneaked to the dressing room. But when they got there they didn't expect Halo to be so beautiful in a blue dress. Don't get them wrong, they all thought she was beautiful(with her being the visual), but the MixxE Girls members were just beyond amazed. Nova gulped; "Whoa, Halo unni.." Halo heard something and turned around and was completely surprised. Halo grabbed her chest in surprise, "You guys. What are you doing here?" Kaylee came in and hugged Halo, "To support you of course." the others followed Kaylee in after that. Bay hugged her unni, "Good luck Halo unni." Halo nodded, "Thank you Bay." 

Lottie came over and put a hand on Halo's shoulder, "I know you aren't trying to show it, but don't be to nervous. We'll be right there to support you through the whole MV filming." Halo grinned, "Thanks Lottie unni. I'm just afraid if people will like it or not." Jeanne shook her head, "They'll love it. You saw the responses from the people; they are excited for both of us to debut as soloists." Nova nodded her head; up and down repeatedly, "They'll love your voice Halo unni." the others kept encouraging Halo before she went out to film the MV. 

But now Halo started filming for her MV, giving it her all to project the feelings needed for the emotional MV. The MV director loved Halo's emotion into the MV but gave her advice on how to make it more like she was into it. With the MixxE Girls words of encouragement, the MV filming was wrapped up within the day.