Chapter 43: Future Plans

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

The MixxE Girls' members were talking with their CEO Hwang Sejun about their future activities. Even though she wasn't here Halo achieved great success with 'Knee's, she won on 'Inkigayo' the same week as well. But onto the other MixxE Girls' members.

Sejun sat down in his chair with the five MixxE Girls' members sitting on each side of him, then he said, "Well your first promotions for this year went really well despite the competition you girls had."

Kaylee smiled and bowed, "Even though it looked like us PD-nim it was all Halo's work, as well as Brave Brothers. They cooked us up some good songs."

Bay nodded, "Halo unnie is helping us so much despite herself being busy with college. I kind of feel bad a little.." Sejun looked at Bay as the others did to and asked, "Why do you feel bad Bay-ah?" Bay looked at him and said, "Well PD-nim like I said before, Halo unnie is busy with her college life back in the states, I'm just wondering if its maybe straining her relationship with Yesung sunbaenim. I don't want her work to break them up." knowing from her experience with Mark, she wanted to help Halo's relationship.

Alice looked at bay and then at Sejun, "PD-nim now that I think about it, Bay could be right. I mean I don't know much of songwriting and composing myself but I know people that do it are very busy. Especially since Halo and Yesung sunbaenim are so far apart, its better not to push the limit of their relationship."

Sejun looked at all the girls and sighed but knew that they were right and said, "Well I can try and talk to Halo and see but you know her and her writing. People that write music usually can't stop no matter what because its their passion. I mean out of all your music so far Halo has written and composed most of them, including songs for subunits and VIXX, as well as other K-Pop artists. And don't forget she wrote songs for Gugudan's debut album." the five girls couldn't forget their hoobaes Gugudan who would be debuting soon and how Halo made sure that she wrote songs for them as well to show her support while she wasn't there physically.

Aero, "We know that PD-nim but try and convince Halo that we can wait for her to return fully from college until she needs to write more or just say to write less. We all know its her passion even before we debuted together."

Bori nodded, "Its something she drives to do. But she's only in her second year right? We can wait for another Halo unnie's masterpiece."

Sejun chuckled and nodded, "Alright I can see what I can do but who knows, maybe Halo already wrote songs while we are talking and having this conversation right now." the other members laughed at that to, knowing Halo she might have.