Chapter 18: Skype With Halo

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

All the members of MixxE Girls' were skyping Halo who was currently living in Hawaii because she was attending college there. 

"Yah Halo how have you been?!" shouted Alice excitedly. Halo covered her ears because of Alice's loud shouting. Halo, "I've been doing good Alice."

"How has college been for you Halo?" asked Kaylee. Halo shrugged, "Its different then high school for sure Kaylee unnie. But it has it ups and downs as does everything." Kaylee smiled and nodded knowing Halo was doing alright. Aero smiled, "So your coming back for the holidays right?" Halo nodded, "I'll be in Seoul for the holidays before going back to school again later on January." Aero clapped her hands once but both Bay and Bori did it more than once. Bay nodded "We miss you Halo unnie." Bori nodded as well, "We can't wait until your return unnie." 

Halo smiled slighty, "I miss you girls as well. Even though I can see some of my friends here in Hawaii. Friend, sunbae and dongsaeng all, I still miss you five." the others felt their hearts melt at Halo's comment. Kaylee nodded, "It'll be exciting to be six again after a long time. But how has visiting the marching band? Make new friends? See old ones?" 

Halo was part of the Mililani High School Trojan Marching Band before she moved to South Korea to become an idol. Halo nodded again, "I did see some dongsaengs when I went back to visit. Saw new ones and they are quite cute. But when I visited they have been working on their current show called 'Uprising' for a while and I feel proud of them." she smiled a little wider thinking about her dongsaengs hard work, "I'm trying to visit them everyday since the season for them ends next week Friday already." 

Alice raised her hand for no reason, "When can we come visit?" she said half jokey. The others laughed but couldn't agree anymore on when Halo could give them a tour around Oahu. Halo shrugged again, "Anytime you want. But preferable not on a busy school week you know?"they all nodded. Aero waved her hands, "We all know, besides we wouldn't want you fail do we?" Halo shook her head.

The girls kept taking on Skype till it was getting late in Seoul, while early morning for Hawaii.