Chapter 84 : Quality Time Together

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

After last night's performance, the girls decided to hangout together as Halo and Hyesung's apartment for some quality time as a group. They haven't hung out as a group since Halo got married and moved with Hyesung. They decided to make it a girls night and for them t sleepover just like old times. The girls were cooking dinner or cleaning. Dinner crew was Halo and Aero, while cleaning/puppy sitting crew was Alice, Bay, and Bori.

The cleaning/puppy sitting crew was watching over Halo's dogs; Ice (M) and new addition Aqua (F), a Australian Shepard/Border Collie Mix who won't get any bigger then she is now. The girls were also watching over Bori's new dog she adopted; a one year old Siberian Husky named Sugar (F). All meeting for the first time. Bay was watching the three dogs interact with each other nicely and commented, "Sugar seems to be getting along with Ice and Aqua quite nicely Bori." Bori nodded, "I know I'm surprised to. I thought there would be some confrontation." 

Alice, "Bori, you and Halo make me want to adopt a dog now." 

Bori smiled as three were sitting on the couch after cleaning, "You should unnie! Adopting a animal is a great way to help."

Halo who overheard the conversation from the kitchen turned, her stomach still not showing the obvious signs just yet said, "You should Alice. To be honest Ice isn't attached to me as he used to be. I think he adopted Hyesung oppa or vice versa." the girls giggled. But on the serioues note she added, "That's why we adopted Aqua. One companion each in some ways since Aqua is attached to me and not oppa." 

Bay turned so she could face Halo, "But unnie you and Hyesung sunbae are having another companion so you guys are even in more ways than one." the others looked at each other with funny expressions on what Bay said, the truth but her unique way in telling it. Aero laughed from her spot in the kitchen, "Bay isn't wrong on that Halo. As she said in more ways than one."

Once the girls were done cooking they sat down and ate with Aero and Halo cooked; pajeon, kimpap, bibimbamp, and chicken to the mix. As Alice took a bite of the pajeon her expression told everyone else it was delicous, "Aero this is good oh my goodness. You should cook more at the dorms. Your good at it." Aero bowed slightly, "Thanks Alice. Halo gave me tips and I can try next time." the other girls took a bite from the different foods and loved it!

The girls continued to eat and talk about what has been happening since Halo marrying and moving out. Halo looked at Bay, "How's your music content coming Bay?" Bay looked at Halo, "Good unnie. I'm improving everyday to write music." Halo nodded, "That's good."

They also talked about Aero, Bori, and Alice going more into acting and reaching out for roles while MixxE Girls' as a group was on a short break. 

Alice, "Bori is getting a few things from international. I think it's thanks to both Bori and Halo from being in the new Maze Runner movie that helped push that." Bori blushed slightly, "I don't know unnie. But I did receive some offers, but not all of them offer a role that is positive if you know what I mean." both Alice and Aero nodded. Aero sighed, "Is it to hard to find female roles that are empowering and not shown as weak or needing a man or what not." the girls thought long and hard about that and drama roles for actresses. 

The girls continued to talk and even set up the living room as a sleepover set up and talked well through the night, enjoying this quality time they had together they hadn't had in a long time. But like many people said, this was the calm before the storm.