Chapter 36: Goodbye Stage For 'Be Natural' + Fan Meeting [November 4, 2015]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

They were saying goodbye with 'Be Natural' after promoting. 

Backstage at 'Show Champion'

'Show Champion' Performance

After the performance the girls actually planned a fan meeting outside the building of MBC. As they walked the fans cheered for them, even Kaylee came along to join the fan meeting.

They introduced themselves, "Hello we are MixxE Girls'!" they bowed and fans shouted their names.

Aero spoke, "We hoped you like our last stage of 'Be Natural'." the fans cheered for support. Alice, "It was a good stage for us and we want to thank everyone for getting us one trophy during this promotion period." she bowed.

Bori, "Ah but we don't want to forget Kaylee unnies help with doing the whole choreo!" the fans shouted the loudest during this time and Kaylee waved her hands in embarrassment. She then took the mike from Alice and said, "I think my dongsaengs did well without me and I think they lead each other during this time. I'm proud of them and couldn't feel anymore prouder."

The girls thanked Kaylee. Bay also thanked the fans, "We will come back with even a better image so we hope you'll all wait for when we return." the fans nodded.

They ended the fan meeting with a picture of course!